5.David P.O.V

David's point of view

I do not understand why Vivian acted that way, with Katherine (Katy) she is my mistress and she gave me two heirs.

I told my father it was not in my best  interest to marry her. Katherine is quite capable of being my wife. For she is the daughter of a Duke.
I tried to fall inloved with her but I can not she is as sucked up as a horse shoe in its foot. She acts like she is all high and powerful. She insist on calling me a rake.

If she is to be my queen she has to change. Yet I find myself intrigued by her. She is brave and too out spoken.

My mistresses and children make it very clear they don't like her. At breakfast I noticed the dirty looks she got from my beloved family. I must tell them that their behavior towards her must stop.

For she is their queen.

I only hope Katherine does not get angry at me.

Why should I care about what she has to say I am the king.

I aught to apologize to Vivian for my behavior. I shouldn't please a mistress after all. I think my mistresses have too much right.

I must give my mistresses some rules and pay my wife more attention. Although she would never allow me in her bed. But she is my queen and I will grow to love her.

You can not have a king not talking to his queen that will indeed cause wars and I will be seen as a weak king who can not control his property. what will I ever do  to make her unlady like manner. I know she thinks I have changed a lot from the time at her castle but that's what all husbands do to secure a future. 

**********×******************
Sorry this is so short but I had to let you know what is going in inside David's head so the next chapter will make sense of at least have more information and detail.

Thank you for almost 70 views glamwrited at its best. I know it is not alot but 70 is better than 0