8.

Monday: 

I walk down the school hallway before my first class begins to start. I stop by my locker and find myself looking around for Nick constantly. Sadly, he is no where to be found. I walk down to my first class, English and expect Nick to show up. I walk in and see no Nick. I sit down in the seat I sat in on the first day of school when Nick was there. I was worried and upset, I had no idea where Nick was. I sit during class and stare at the board and cannot get my mind off of Nick. 

I hear the bell ring and frantically put all my things together but then a random girl who sat behind Nick comes up to me. "Do you know where Nicky poo is?" She asks me

"Nicky poo?" I give her a confused look

"Yes, I've been texting him all morning and there has been no response. I just saw him last night" She tells me

"You did?" I ask her

"Yeah he came by my house late and well you know" she smiles 

"Oh my god" I say and pick up my stuff and walk out of the schools side doors. I grab my phone and call Nick. Once again, no answer. So I decide to leave a voicemail. 

"I can't believe you. I cared about you Nick. I did things I would never do for anybody else. I gave you a place to stay, and this is the shit you give me. You sleep with her, Megan. Are you fucking kidding me? You know what, fuck you. If this is how you're going to treat me just, fucking fuck you!" I scream into my phone and hang up. I walk myself home and call the office to tell them my sister came to pick me up because I didn't feel well. I open the door with my spare key and sit my things down on the couch and walk to my room. I open my bedroom door to still find the pieces of broken glass on my floor. I suddenly feel tears roll down my eyes and I fall to my knees sobbing. 

I can't believe I lost him. 

He's gone. 

For good. 

Tuesday:

I walk downstairs and Belle gives me a concerned look. "Are you all good Hadlee?" 

"Nick slept with some other girl" I say 

"He did what" Alex stands up from the kitchen "I swear to fucking god i'm going to kill that bastard" 

"Alex stop." I look at him

"Why, when, how, who?" Belle walks over to me grabbing my shoulders and pulling me into a hug. 

"Her name is Megan. It happened Sunday night when I told him about Steve." 

"Oh baby" Belle rubs my back

"Megan Foster?" Alex asks

"Yeah why?" 

"I'll handle it" Alex grabs his bag and walks out the door. I follow behind him only in athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I run after him and Alex already beats me to her

"Did you sleep with Nick?" I hear Alex yell. I run up standing right next to the both of them

"Yeah, it was pretty nice too" she smirks at him 

"Good for you, fuck you" Alex snaps

"Or you could fuck me, but whatever works" she shrugs her shoulders

"Why in hell would I ever want to fuck a whore like you? I'm sure Nick only went to you because he needed an easy fuck. He knows you have sex with everyone and anything. You're a horrible person, but you have sex. That's the only reason guys still talk to you. You do know why there are bets about you saying that you'll get pregnant by next year and you'll drop out of school. In fact, I put fifty bucks in saying it would happen. You know why? Because you're a dirty whore, a piece of shit." Alex says to her and then walks inside. Megan stands there in shock while people around her are laughing. Megan then looks at me and gives me a dirty look and then walks off. I roll my eyes and begin to walk back to my house. 

Once I get inside Belle looks at me and asks "are you staying home?" and I nod. I walk back upstairs to my bedroom and I check my phone and there is nothing from Nick, or anyone. Why would he just leave me like this. It doesn't make sense, I thought he cared for me the same way I cared for him. 

Wednesday:

This is the third day without contact from Nick. I decide I will actually go back to school today, so I throw on new athletic shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops. I walk downstairs  and grab my things without saying a word to anybody and walk outside. I stop and breathe in the fresh air and then begin walking again. As I walk to school, I get stopped by a young man who I have seen walk around my school hallways but I've never said a word to him. 

"Is your brother the one who went off on Megan" he asks me with excitement in his voice

"Yeah, why?" I ask a question in response

"Everyone is talking about it" he tells me and walks away. 

God damn it, just more embarrassment. I start to walk up to the school and I see Megan standing with all of her so called friends, they all give me dirty looks as I walk past. I know I shouldn't be starting a fight but my life is shit at the moment, so without thinking I drop my books on the pavement and turn around to Megan and her friends. 

"Do you all have a problem?" I ask

"Maybe your brother called me disgusting names" 

"I can't control what my brother does so why are you giving me the dirty looks?" I roll my eyes

"He shouldn't have said those things to her" one of her friends say

"You're right, he should've said them to you" Megan snaps at me

"Obviously the girl who has never had sex with a guy is dirty whore, you're right!" I say sarcastically

"Aw poor Hadlee is a virgin" she pouts

"It's better than being a fucking slut" 

"At least boys want me" she spits

"Only for sex" 

"Oh Hadlee, guys will only stay with you for sex these days. That's why Nick left you for me" She smiles. 

That's it. I pull her shirt to get her to come closer to me and I make a fist and use all the force I have into my arm to knock her to the ground. Once she falls I kick her in the leg and shout "You fucking bitch!" 

I then feel someone pull me back "God damn it get off of me!" I shout at them. 

"Hadlee stop" I hear a familiar voice and quickly turn around

"Nick" I look at the face I have dearly missed