A/N

There is a surprise if you read to the bottom (or skip, completely up to you.)

Hello lovely reader. Thank you for taking the time to read this. If my story is horrible, please let me know (but be kind about it.) This is my first (someone) x reader book, and since I'm not a skilled writer, there may be something that is not right.

Any who, I usually see these in X reader books, so I thought I'd put this in as well...

(Y/n) or (F/n) Your name or first name.
(L/n) Last name.
(H/l/c) Hair length and color.
(F/c) Favorite color.
(E/c) Eye color.
(F/f) Favorite food.

Did I forget to list one...?

Oh, I almost forgot to mention. This story is from the perspective of my oc. If this upsets you, I'm sorry. Your hair and clothes can be whatever you'd like them to be! But I have designed the miraculous costume, the kwami, the family, and the...... other stuff, I guess.

So anyway, sorry for rambling! But if you're reading this, congratulations for listening to my needless words. You get a trophy. 🏆. And a gift. 🎁

🎁 = 🐲

Yay, you get a hint on what you transform into. A dragon. I know, that is a typically used animal, like the wolf, but that's one reason why I chose it!

But I'm not telling you your name. (Btw, your kwami is Mocco. pronounced like mock)

One more thing.
(Author stop please!)
Shush, it's important to the story. There is no more ladyblog. It has now been changed into a Chatblog. A Noirblog? It's a blog for Chat Noir made by Alya.