Chapter Two

I awoke quickly when dad barged into my room. The tall man stood in the light, casting a shadow on me.
     "(Y/n)! C'mon kiddo! Schools gonna start soon!" He smiled. Dad was more excited that I was at this point.
     "Okay, okay." I sighed. I groggily rose to my feet, and pushed him out of my room. Mocco flew up to my neck when I closed the door.
     "So, are you ready for public embarrassment?" He asked.
     I glared. "Nope, because I'm going to do my best to keep myself from being rejected by everyone at first glance." I replied with confidence.
     "Yeah, well. At least you'll have me to be your friend." He smirked as he flew away.
     I love the little guy, but he shows a different type of tough love back.
     Remembering what I got up to do, I readied myself for the day. Starting with putting on my (f/c) shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, and my boots. Quickly brushing my hair and teeth. And triple-checking my (f/c) bag.
     Pencils. Check. Notebooks. Check. Regular books. Check. Doodle book(sketchbook). Check. Markers. Check. Phone. Check. My (f/f). Check. Locker decorations. Check!
     Since its my first day, I don't think I'll need anything else. Mocco flew into my bag, and I headed downstairs. Dad had just finished making breakfast sandwiches, so he thrusted one in my general direction. I cautiously accepted it, and looked a him curiously.
     'He isn't late to work, but I guess he just really wants to get there.'
     I had an extra ten minutes until I had to head out, so I sat down in the living room.
     Dad rushed by so quickly, that I thought he was gonna run through the door. He shouted to me on his way out.
     "Haveagooddayatschool.DontgetintotroubleandIloveyou!"
     Before I could yell back, he had stepped into a taxi that magically appeared, and was riding down the street.
     Mocco flew out of my bag and stared at the door with me.
     "Hey, uh, are you gonna eat that sandwich right now?"
     I looked at him. "No? But I am for lunch. C'mon, lets go." I began to walk outside, and Mocco flew back into my bag.
     "No promises that It'll be there by then." He mumbled.

     About halfway to school, I passed a huge mansion. Then again, a lot of these buildings were big to me. But what caught my attention was when a blonde boy ran out. He looked worried and excited about something, like I do when I'm missing my favorite show. I stopped for a second, but I don't know why.

- Adrien's p.o.v - (I threw that at ya)
     I can't believe I was running late. That's what I get for staying up all night watching over Paris. Nothing happened, but Plagg told me something had changed, so I went out anyway. Remind me not to trust Plagg completely.
     Nathalie was already in the limo, waiting to tell me about my never changing schedule, but I didn't want to get in. My attention was on a girl that was staring at me. She had (h/l/c) and (e/c) eyes. She looked at me curiously, like searching for something in my eyes. She was a few feet away, but I guess she saw something, because she turned pink and shuffled away quickly.
     Nathalie pulled me in, and began talking, but I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about that girl.
     What did she see?

- (Y/n) p.o.v. -
     Holy Crap! That was Adrien Agreste! Son of the famous Gabriel Agreste! And he caught me starring! How embarrassing. I shouldn't have stopped. I should have kept my head down and continued walking, but NO! I just HAD to stare! I'm probably gonna pay for that somehow.
     But he was really cute..