Chapter Ten

Hellu reader! So, remember that motorbike you have? This is kind of what I imagined (picture above), but of course it can be any color you want! And, it can even be a completely different motorbike! Just, make sure that in your mind it can hold two people. Mwahaha!

Your p.o.v
     After a long day of classes, I waited outside on my (f/c) motorbike. Alya was determined to go to the zoo. She wanted to waste no time, so she's hitching a ride with me.
     I could see her in the doorway with Nino, waving her arms and talking. It didn't look like they were arguing, but Alya was clearly trying to make a point. But as soon as Adrien walked over, Alya waved goodbye and rushed over.
     "Alright. Ready to head over?" She asked.
     I laughed. "I should be asking you that. Here's your helmet. You might need to adjust it a little bit." I said as I handed her a sky blue helmet.
     She slipped it onto her head, and her helmet quickly filled with her breath as she struggled to fix the strap. "How do you work this thing?!"
     I laughed again, and stretched my arms out to assist her. She had completely twisted the straps, so it took a second to fix it. But once I was done, she gave me a thumbs up and hopped on. Alya waved in Nino's direction, and I thought I saw her give him a thumbs up as I got into the road.
     Wind quickly entered my helmet, blowing my (h/l/c) in my face, but it did not obscure my vision.
     We caught a lucky streak I guess, because we hit every green light. The sun's heat didn't bother us as we sped down the roads of Paris. People everywhere waved and smiled to one another, enjoying the nice weather today provided. Once in a while Alya would throw one fist in the air and cheer.
     I yelled back at Alya. "Hold on!"
     I picked up speed just enough to do a small wheelie, and that drove her nuts.

     I stopped the motorbike in the parking zone, and took off my helmet. Alya took hers off as well, and we walked into the zoo together. My side bag shuffled slightly as Mocco poked his head out and looked up at me in curiosity. I shrugged, and watched him slide back into the bag.
     For some reason, she wanted to look at the giraffes for ten minutes. When I got bored of watching it eat more plants, I turned to her. "Can we go check out something else now?"
     She glanced at me, then over my shoulder. "Uh, yeah sure. How about the zebras? Let's go right now." She began to push me by my shoulders, and I had to walk backwards. She didn't look at me, but as soon as I saw her smile, I stopped.
     I stomped my foot. "Alya! What the heck is going o-"
     "(Y/N), Alya! What a coincidence seeing you two here!"
     Alya turned me in the direction of the voice, then stood beside me. Nino and Adrien were walking in our direction. Nino smiled and walked over with pride for some reason, and Adrien looked like he was suspicious of his friends behaviors.
     They stopped right in front of us. Nino and Alya on my right, and Adrien standing before me. We looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. Whenever I stood near Adrien, all noises seemed to tune out. The conversation between Nino and Alya didn't seem to come through clearly, but when Alya tapped on my shoulder, the world came back into focus.
     "Nino thinks it's a good idea we group up, but the both us are going to get some animal feed. You two can stay here." She winked and began to walk away with her boyfriend. My eyebrows furrowed as I mentally yelled at her.
     Adrien had already sat down on one side of the bench, so I sat on the other. The once calm atmosphere became tense.
     He looked over at me. He was sitting casually, but I must of looked like I had to go to the bathroom. "You okay?"
     My head snapped up, and turned to him. "I'm doing perfectly fine! How about you? How was your day? Anything interesting happen since school ended?"
     He laughed. "Whoa, slow down. To answer all of those questions, I'm good, fine, and Nino dragged me here."
     I laughed nervously. "You too huh?"
     "Yeah, but I know what he's doing."
     "E-excuse me?"
     "They want us to spend time together, and try to become best friends or something. But your already one of my best friends."
     That made my heart swell, and break at the same time. Was I just friendzoned?
     "Oh, yeah. Best friends." I nodded and turned away.
     A few minutes passed in silence. But with confidence, I turned back towards him. "Would you like to go look at the animals?" I asked quickly. The words seemed to tumble out, wanting to break the silence.
     "Sure. Wanna go check out the monkeys?"
     I smiled and nodded my head vigorously. We stood simultaneously, and began walking to the monkey exhibit.
     I guess Adrien felt awkward as well, because he kept up a conversation.
     "So, why did you move to Paris anyway?" He asked.
     "My dad wanted to be closer to someone, two people actually. We haven't seen them yet but he's trying to plan a get together."
     "Oh, that's cool."