Chapter Seven

Dear Journal,

     "Wow, it has been a while since I wrote in this. Let me write down a little re-run of life. Chat comes to see me every night, and during the daytime I have fought a lot more akumatized people.
     The Bubbler, Timebreaker, the Evillustrator, Rogercop, Animan, Horrificator, and Mr. Pigeon. Mr. Pigeon was my favorite. He looked so silly.
     Chloe is still a drama queen, and the reason for many akuma attacks.
     Oh, and other news. Two of my best friends are dating now! Alya an Nino!! Yeah, turns out that Nino sorta liked me, so he had Adrien help him out while Alya helped me when I thought Adrien was coming. Anyway, I ended up locking Alya and Nino in an animal cage. And they came back out as a couple!
     But now, they won't leave me alone! They keep trying to get Adrien and I together. Im not complaining, not at all. But I'm not sure if he feels the same way. Adrien has become more obsessed with SnapDragon, but he still worries about me at least.
     Now that's another thing to talk about. SnapDragon and Chat are so popular. A man has even made a statue of us, and its being revealed tomorrow.
     Ok, back to Chat. He is absolutely aggravating! I have never seen someone wiggle their eyebrows so much! And he is always making really stupid puns, but I'm not the best either. I think he really started to be flirty when I jumped into Animan's Dino mouth. But even when I'm at home he's a flirt. He just can't stop!!
     So, let me put it like this. Chat likes Snap and myself, I -might, possibly, really - like Adrien, Adrien likes Snap, and Snap likes Adrien. That about sums it up. Um, maybe...."

     A knock on my door stopped me from writing more. Looking up from my journal, Chat waved from my balcony. One hand was behind his back, while the other was against the glass.
      I smiled and headed for the door. I turned the knob, and was instantly surrounded by the cool night air as Chat pulled me outside. We stood close together for a second.
     "Hey Chat, still keeping to your word I see." I laughed as I gently pushed away.
     "Yeah, I have to as your hero." He smiled.
     Yep. My hero.
     We sat down on the lounge chairs, and stared up at the sky.
     "So Chat, are you holding something behind your back?"
     "Oh, yeah." He sat up, and his hand was pushed outwards. A blush spread across his cheeks as he held out a small bouquet of....... SnapDragons.
     Gah! Does he know?! Ho long?! HOW LONG HAS HE KNOWN?!?!
     My eyes widened, and I plastered a nervous grin on my face. "Wow. T-thank you Chat."
     My voice must have revealed how nervous I was, because he sat up. "Do you not like them?"
     I shook my head. "N-no, I love them! But how did you know they were my favorite?"
     He rubbed his neck awkwardly. "A friend told me."
...
     I only told Alya. WHAT THE HECK!!! Can't tell anyone anything anymore!
     Chat and I sat there awkwardly in the silence for a minute, but Chat quickly broke it with something I was sorta expecting.
     "I know your secret."
     I straightened up. "What secret? I don't have a secret! Do you have a secret? I would never have a secret!" I laughed, completely scared now. "What secret."
     "You're best friends with SnapDragon!!" He cheered, full of joy. "Tell me everything about her, PLEASE!"
     With an inner sigh of relief, I smiled. "Oh, yeah. Well, she uh. She had been fighting crime since she was twelve. Her kwami is a cute little fella named Mocco. Her wings can actually get bigger than they are now. And......."
I paused.
     "And what?" He asked, curiosity getting the best of him. He had begun bouncing not too long ago.
     I gave him a heartwarming smile, since we both actually meant this. "She is glad to be fighting alongside you, Chat."
     I waited for a response, but got worried when he stopped moving. Not a second later, he jumped up and began dancing like he did in the park a couple days ago. "She likes fighting with me!" And then he stopped again. "So, you've seen her kwami, meaning you've seen her..... Who is she (y/n)!!!"
     Crap. "Oh, she, uh." I faked a yawn. "Oh wow, it's getting late! I should go to bed!" I scrambled to get up to the door, but Chat grabbed my hand. My face warmed up, and I probably looked like a cherry right now.
     "Do you know who she is?"
     I turned quickly. "I can't tell you. She asked me not to. I'm sorry. But don't worry, she will be at the statue revealing tomorrow."
     He looked hurt, like I had just told him that the tooth fairy isn't real. "Ok. So, will I see you there?"
     I looked away, pretending to be in thought. "Maybe, Chat."
     Hope glistened in his eyes. "Then I will see you later princess." He saluted before he bounced away.
     As soon as Chat was gone, Mocco came to my side. "Nice cover."
     I sighed. "I hate lying to him. He really trusts me. Just as much as he trusts SnapDragon."
     "(Y/n), I know you don't like it, but you have to keep yourself hidden. Not like last time. No one else needs to know about us. It's just the way it should be." He turned. "C'mon lets go to bed."
     "I will in a sec, but I have to finish my entry."
     Mocco nodded before nuzzling into my pillow and falling asleep.
     The journal had not moved since I left it, and the words were shining underneath the moonlight. My pen felt heavier, and my will to write began to fade, but I finished anyway.

     "I'm a liar. I have to lie to my friends in order to keep their hero safe. But their hero wants them to know as well. Am I doing the right thing?
     This is (y/n), signing out."

I closed my journal, closed my curtains, and crawled into bed. The stars on my roof glowed in the darkness, and the ones outside glowed with the moonlight.
     "Wouldn't it be amazing to know?"

Hellu. Author here. This is a small chapter to catch up everything, since I'm not going to be writing about every episode. And yeah, Chat likes you and your alter ego. And apparently you and and your alter ego are buddies! Yeah!

One more chapter that is based off of an episode, then I go completely free style! I think you will like it. Maybe. BUH BYE.