Chapter Thirteen

I wanted to hide in my room, but I couldn't go home right then. I couldn't face my brothers, I couldn't face my dad, and I couldn't face Chat.
Was he upset that it was me? I mean, we haven't known each other for very long, but it felt like we really connected. I was excited to see him during attacks. I waited for him to jump onto my balcony each night. I wondered about the person behind the mask.
I fell in love with my partner.

I had decided that the only spot that was good enough was the top of the Eiffel Tower. I stayed there all day till the sun went down, watching the people return to their normal lives. I was hoping that the glistening stars and the cool breeze would make me feel better, but thoughts kept racing through my mind. I hung my head in shame. Mocco said nothing.
"Did you think I wouldn't see you from down there?"
I jumped at the sound of the voice. Chat Noir was standing to my right, concern clear on his face.
I sighed. "I knew you would at some point, but I didn't think you'd want I see me for a while."
He sat down beside me, his feet dangling along with mine. "Why wouldn't I want to see you?"
I looked away from him. "Because your probably disappointed that it me. You probably expected SnapDragon to be a strong, smart, and talented girl." I paused. "But it's just me. All I do as (y/n) is get myself caught up in drama, find ways to embarrass myself, and lose friends. And..... I don't want to lose you." Sobs escaped my lips as tears fell down my cheeks. I had to hug myself because I was trembling.
"I've failed to keep my identity a secret again!"
His arm wrap around me. "Plagg, de-transform me."
I looked over as a flash of green light surrounded the hero. Though my eyes were blurred with tears, I could see the color change in his clothing. I wiped away at my eyes so I could see truly who it was.
It was Adrien.
"I could never be disappointed in you. And about SnapDragon, you were right. I did expect a strong, smart, and talented girl. And here she is. Sitting in front of me, showing me her weak side. I admire that." He smiled at me, a genuine smile.
"But.."
"I'm not finished. I have a confession. I did - uh, do - love SnapDragon, but I also love you. When I first met you, I knew you'd be my best friend. When I met SnapDragon, I knew you were supposed to be my partner, and the one I love. Over time, I loved (y/n) too. But now that I know you are both, I love you even more."
The tear flow seemed to stop, as I stared at him wide eyed.
"So, now I have to wonder." He looked down, grabbed my hand, then looked back into my eyes. "What did you think of me?"
For a moment, my breath hitched in my throat.
I knew that Adrien was kind. Smart. Funny. Adorable. And a little depressed.
I knew that Chat was quick. Tough. Trusting. And a major Dork.
But knowing that both Adrien and Chat loved both of me, made my heart beat harder.
"You were exactly what I had hoped for." I spread my arms out, and wrap them around him. For a moment, his heart beat increased, then went back to normal as he hugged back.
"(Y/n), quick look up!" The tone in his voice sounded urgent.
I craned my neck up to see what he was talking about, but his hands grab my face, and then his lips were pressed to mine. We stayed like that for a full minute, before he pulled away.
"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." He breathed out, leaning his head against mine.
Staring at him in shock, I replied. "I know silly kitty."

We sat there for a little longer, side by side, looking down at what we were determined to protect.
Mocco and Plagg had been on the other side of the tower, snickering to each other about us.
"So, how do you want to get down from here, my dangerous flower?"
I cracked my knuckled and sat up. No longer was I shaken and upset, I was actually proud. "Lets do it like we always do."
"Do you mean in the suits?" He stood up as well.
"Yep. Hey Mocco!" I shouted behind me, and he floated to my side." It's time to take Mr.Agreste home. Wings out!"
At the same time, Adrien had shouted "Claws out" and we were transforming in sync. Now I realized we were still ourselves, but with suits.
"Race you to your house Chat." I smiled as I jumped off of the Eiffel Tower. My wings opened up and carried me along the sky. Chat wasn't too far behind me, bounding along with his staff.
His mansion was in my sight, so my wings folded in. Landing feet first, I saw Chat go fight past his house.
"Where is he going?"
I pulled out my whip and latched it onto a roof, flinging me into the air to catch up.
Looking around, I saw that Chat had made himself comfy in a lounge chair on my deck. I landed near his feet.
"I thought we were going to your house."
His eyes were closed as he spoke. "I wanted to escort you home."
"Yeah, you did a wonderful job by leaving me behind."
"I know. C'mon." He jumped up, and opened my door. I guess I didn't lock it. Again.
I de-transformed into myself, and sat down on the bed where Chat had gone to. "So, are you going to stay here all night?"
     "Depends on if you want me to." He smiled, and yawned quietly.
     Mocco hovered near my ear, and whispered. 'I got this.' He flew over to my bedroom door, and locked it.
     "I won't stop you." A small yawn escaped my lips. "But I think I'm going to bed." I gave him a look telling him to leave the room for a moment.
     He understood and began to blush. "R-right! I'll... be outside!" He quickly got up and ran to the balcony door.
     I changed into my pj's and walked back outside. This time, Adrien and Plagg were there, asleep. I thought it was adorable.
     "Ah, what the heck." I slid down onto the chair, and Adrien instantly hugged me.
     I feel so lucky. And tired.

We are nearing the end. I think the next chapter may be the last. In that case. Thank you all so much! For everything.
AAAUUTTTHHHOOORRR OOOUUUTTT!