Chapter 1: Oh crap

I couldn't help but notice how much he looked like my dad. He even looks about how old my dad would be. But he couldn't be the one who left me all alone, could he??

"Beck are you even listening to me!" Spencer said, finally getting my attention. He was a hunter that was a little bit older than me, he's also my best friend and we decided to hang out today. (A/N the pic above is spencer)

  "Nope! Not one bit!" I happily deadpanned as I bit into my double bacon cheeseburger with cheddar cheese and bar-b-que sauce a.k.a HEAVEN!!!

"Of course you aren't!" Spence whined, "What's so interesting about the guy over there anyway? And if you say he's cute.." He trailed off.

  "Ew!!! God Spence no, he's too old for me." I laugh and make a disgusted face. "If you really want to know its cause he kinda looks like this guy in my mom's photo." I explained as I showed him the photo of my mom and dad in high school. Yep that's right my mom was a 15 and pregnant girl.

  "Holy shit you're right!" Spencer actually yelled. Everybody in the diner turned and looked at us, including the guy who looked my dad and this EXTREMELY tall guy next to him. They were both looking at us weirdly. That's when I noticed how much I looked like him, I mean the light brown hair, our outfits were similar and he had the same look in his eyes that you get from dealing with years of the job. To be honest the only difference was I don't have freckles or green eyes. He seemed to notice I was staring because him and his companion got up and walked towards us.

  "Oh crap!!! Spence we gotta go." I tried to say calmly. But he just kept walking towards us. "Spence..RUN!" I whisper/shouted at him. Once he understood we got up and left three $20 bills on the table then walked out. Right when we got outside we ran to his old pick-up truck and took off. Thankfully we were in a farm town so his car easily fit in. The man wasn't behind every us anymore, well at least I couldn't see him. I flipped the picture over and reread the writing on the back for the millionth time. "D.W + S.J"

   Spence looked at the photo and his eyes lit up with excitement, "Wait I knew he looked familiar what if that guy in there was Dean! You know like Sam and Dean Winchester!" He shouted happily, "Though it doesn't really explain why he didn't stay with your mom Beck." He said looking confused.

I looked at the photo 'Dean Winchester, my dad?!' I thought surprised. I looked up at Spencer and finally said "Well if that was Sam and Dean then why don't we go back to Bobby's? I kinda want to talk to him."

  "Well I guess..." He trailed off. I looked at him with my famous pout and puppy dog eyes that once got Bobby to go extreme go-cart racing with me. "Damnit you're doing the eyes! Alright alright fine we'll go to Bobby's." He gave in. I just hummed happily in reply and settled down for the nice long drive. 

  Once it was my turn to drive and I had noticed he fell asleep with his mouth slightly open. Being the mature young adult I am (notice the sarcasm) I placed a small plastic spoon in his mouth and quickly took a picture. He woke up with a jump because the shutter effect was on. I tried my best to not giggle but once he looked at himself and noticed the spoon I began giggling uncontrollably at his confused expression.  "Haha Beck real mature." He said with his voice dripping with sarcasm. Meanwhile I was still to busy giggling to answer. But when I looked in the rear view mirror I immediately stopped.

  "What's up Beck?" Spence asked. But I didn't reply mostly due to the shock I was feeling. "BECK!" He shouted this time visibly worried.

  "We are being followed." I said as I made eye contact with the man in the black '67 Chevy Impala behind us. Also known as my (possible) father, Dean Winchester.