Chapter 4: Do you wanna bui- SHUT UP!

Quick A/N----- So this is going to be a little filler chapter cause it's Christmas!

Spence and I have been driving for the past 4 days. It was mainly my fault, not like I would ever admit it to him though. We thought we were going to  Connecticut but I just read it wrong and it turned to be California. Hehe whoops? So now we were stuck at a random small town and we are snowed in. I'm pretty sure it was called Stars Shallow or something along those lines.

  "I think that we should just stop at a motel and wait out the storm." Spence said looking at me. I wanted to be defiant but I was to cold and tired so I rolled my eyes and gave in. "Good cause I saw a nice looking one a little bit back." I just nodded. I could feel him looking at me with concern. "Penny for your thoughts." He said smiling.

I sighed loudly as I shifted to look at him. "It's just that, well , I know we may not meet him but what if we see Dean and he doesn't like me? Or what if he doesn't want me? Or what if-" I got cut off by Spencer flicking my forehead. I pouted and crossed my arms.

Beck," he smirked, "You worry to much. Stop worrying about what if's and silly things like that. He will love you and if he doesn't well at least ya got to meet him. Plus ya still got me and Bobby with ya." He looked at me with full certainty of what he was saying. I smiled at him. Maybe he's right I thought as I looked back out the window.

☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎☃︎

We were all unpacked and settled into our hotel room. Despite Spencer's little pep talk earlier, I was still pretty scared about the possibility of meeting Dean.

  Spencer was sitting at the table when he got up and dramatically flopped onto his bed. He stayed there for about .0001 seconds before jumping up and yelling to nobody in particular, "Bored!!!" I looked at him and giggled cause his hair was messy from flopping and jumping everywhere. He suddenly grabbed my arm and our jackets and ran outside.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I shrieked surprised by the freezing air outside. He grinned evilly and threw a snowball at me. My eyes widened from the cold projectile. Once I got my bearings I rolled up a snowball and chucked it as hard as I could and hit him straight in the face. We threw snowballs back and forth for a while but it got to cold for me so we went back inside for hot cocoa. One of the things that I haven't grown out of is my terrible immune system. It's because while in the womb my sister was the bigger one, the stronger of the two of us so I didn't get as many nutrients as she did. Basically I was the runt.

Once we finished our cocoa, we made snow angels. Suddenly we heard someone scream pure bloody murder. We looked at each other then he rolled his eyes and we ran towards the noise. Once we got to where the noise was supposedly coming from we saw something attacking a woman. "Holy shit." Spence said laughing, "Is that a snowman?" That's when I saw the attacker. We both laughed but stopped once it bit a pice of flesh off the woman. My first reaction was to burn it and it seemed to be exactly what Spence was thinking as he grabbed his lighter. I ran into the woman's house and grabbed a hairspray can to make our own blowtorch. I tossed it to Spence and he lit his lighter and the snowman melted away. We were both panting and the lady had passed out from blood loss.

When the  paramedics came, we told them that she was attacked by a dog. They bought our story but I knew that I could never look at a snowman the same. As we were walking away a little kid and his friends were making a snowman.