Chapter 3: Idjit

~~~~~~~~~~Recap~~~~~~~~~~
When I yelled I felt a strange warmth envelope me. It felt like a warm and cozy fire that Mama Trina would make at Bobby's whenever I was sick. When I opened my eyes and the warm feeling passed, the demons were just piles of ash.
  I ran to Spencer to see if he was alright. "What the hell was that?" Spencer said wiping the dust from his eyes. I couldn't answer cause, well , I had no clue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  He looked at me, trying to meet my eyes which had taken a sudden interest in the floor. He nodded as if he understood that I didn't feel like talking.

  We walked out of the old diner and pulled into his car. I looked over to see what he was thinking. He looked at me and we held our eye contact before I looked away. "Hey. Kid, you alright?" He said worriedly. I just sat quietly thinking. Then I laughed. I laughed so hard I was crying. All the while Spencer was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Sorry. It's just that you were the one with a knife at their throat and you're asking if I'm ok!" He smiled. I calmed down enough to say, "But yeah, I guess I'm ok. Can we just not tell Bobby?" He nodded in agreement. He looked so serious and deep in thought. I giggled again.

"What now!?" He said while smirking. I shook my head trying to compose myself.

" It's just.." ,I trailed off, " I still want food."

I'm not really sure why it was so funny but we both started laughing. We probably laughed for a good 3 minutes. Once we finally settled down and started down the road.

♙♙♙

After 6 long hours of driving we got to Bobby Singers house. Bobby was an older hunter who helped us and other hunters out when he's not to busy. To me Bobby was that one crazy uncle/grandpa/dad to me. That sounds pretty weird but it's because if I wasn't with Mama Trina I was at Bobby's house. Him and Mama Trina had a thing when I was growing up so in my small mind I figured he was my dad cause Trina was my mom. As I got older I saw him more as a grandpa cause he was so old and wise. Whatever Trina didn't teach me he did. He was like a crazy uncle cause he does the weirdest shit when he is drunk. Like go-carting, extreme paintball, and a lot of stuff I have been behind. I was so glad to go to his house and see him that I was bouncing everywhere. But then again that's what happens when you stick a kid with ADHD in a car for 6+ hours.

  Once we got inside Bobby asked how the hunt went. "Uhh..well.."I looked to Spence for help. The asshole just stared at me dumbly. "T-there were hunters already there a-and we decide to leave it to them." I stuttered. He nodded and stood and walked away. I looked at Spencer with fear in my eyes. I could see Spencer was as smug as could be.

'Are you going to tell him WHO the hunters were?' His eyes seemed to say.

'Lol nope! This will be delayed for as long as possible.' We were so caught up in our silent conversation that we didn't notice Bobby walk in.

"What are ya idjits doin?" We both jumped, "If one of yous decide to declare you undying love for each other, I'm kicking ya both out!" We laughed at Bobby's teasing. He had this weird idea that we were secretly in love and were going to get married.

"Not today Bobby." Spencer said laughing, "But Beck does have something she needs to tell you." He gave me a pointed look.

  Oh my god! I'm going to kill him! I thought. Bobby looked at me with a nod he let me know he was all ears. "It's about the hunters we saw." That seemed to really grab Bobby's attention.

"Thereweretwoofthemandonelookedliketheguywhoknochedupmymom16yearsagoandifreakedandtookoff" I said quickly.

Bobby looked at me like I was crazy, "Beck? Why in the name of hell are you speaking in tongues?!" He said making Spencer laugh.

"There were two hunters at the diner and one of them looked like the guy who knocked up my mom 17 freaking years ago. So I freaked out and we took off." I said looking anywhere but Bobby's eyes. I may have also pouted and crossed my arms like a child. "And I just recently found out that my "dads" name is possibly Dea-"

I got cut off by Bobby, "Dean Winchester? Yeah kid I know" I stared at him unbelievably.

  "I know because I was going through some of you and Trina's old stuff while you were out and found a journal." He handed it over. "It has your old address and stuff so I figured you'd wanna go check it out." He said looking away. I looked up at Bobby and wrapped my arms around him trying not to cry.

"Thanks old man." I said smiling. He nodded and told me where to go.

SPENCER'S POV

  Beck looked as if she was gonna cry as she hugged Bobby. I was still upset that he kept this from her. Beck got up and ran to her room to pack. Bobby turned to me, "Listen here kid." He started, "YOU gotta look out for her. Okay? If I find out that she got hurt or something bad happens to her while YOU are watching her I will personally come over there and shoot you in the head myself." He threatened me. Even though I'm a lot taller and probably stronger, I was afraid of Bobby. He loved that kid like she was his. "She is my little princess alright?! And I don't want you or anyone to lay a single finger on her head. ALRIGHT?" Bobby looked me in the eyes. I swear I have never been more scared in my entire life. I mean I'd rather be in a pit of spiders right now then be here getting threatened by Bobby.

  "Sir yes sir." I said joking. But I got serous and told him " I love that crazy kid to ya know? I'm not gonna let her get hurt she's like a little sister." Bobby seemed satisfied with my answer. He nodded and let my arm go. "Ya know for an old man you have a tight grip." I said jokingly.

  Just then Beck came down the stairs. "All packed and ready!" She said with a mischievous glint in her eyes that she gets when she's excited. I nodded and walked out side to start my truck. Bobby's threat still playing through my mind.

Back to Beck's pov

I looked up at Bobby and gave him a bear hug which he gladly excepted. Tears began to fill my eyes. I blinked them away, not want to seem like a crybaby. "See ya later gramps!" I said half saluting half waving to him.

He waved back, "See you later you little Idjit!" I smiled. I was so excited to see my home. I still can't believe it's been 17 years since I've been there. I can't wait.