Chapter 6: Home?

BECK'S POV

Spence got our baggage and we got in my car. We had it flown over cause i needed to be with my baby. Spence is always making fun of me cause I treat it better than some people.  I have a red 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible. (Above) "Cherry! I missed you!", I yelled running up to my car. Spence laughed at me as he put the duffel bags  in the car.

~~~~Skipping the car ride~~~~

We had to stay at a motel because someone is living in my old house. "You hungry kid?" Spence asked motioning his head towards the door. I just shrug and got up.

  As we walked up to the booth I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Like something bad was going to happen. The feeling went away once I smelt the apple pie that the guy in the booth next to us eating. A waiter walked up to us and took out order. "I'll have the chorizo and potatoes and some apple juice. Please." I said choosing from the breakfast side.

  "Yeah and I'll get a stack of pancakes with a coffee." Spence smiled up at her. She wrote everything down and winked at me. "Uh what was that?" I say slightly confused. Spence's face gets really red and he laughs a little, "Well Beck," he began, "I'm pretty sure she was trying to hit on you." Ohhh I thought. When the waiter came back she handed me a pice of paper. My face got red after I saw what was on it, 203-xxx-xxxx call me sometime cutie ;) -E. I quickly pushed the number into my back pocket. Spence was laughing so hard he looked like he was about to start crying. I rolled my eyes and kept eating.

Once we finished eating, I walked up to the waiter and she smiled at me practically oozing with confidence, "Hey stranger." She said slyly. I looked at her and got an idea in my head. I looked back at Spence and decided to go through with my plan before I lost all confidence. "So your E?", I said smirking. She nodded. "So I am gonna be straight with you. I'm straight. But," I continued, "I have never kissed a girl and well who knows?" She  just looked at me curiously. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and she kissed back immediately. We kisssd for almost a full minute before we broke apart for air. She winked at me and walked away. I waked out with an extra sway in my hips. "Close your mouth Hakeem, you don't wanna catch flies now do you?" I said innocently. He shut his mouth quickly and ran to the car. I couldn't help but laugh. "So," Spence began once we got in the car, "Wanna tell me what that was?" I smiled and shook my head. I simply shrugged, "Was bored, I guess. You know I'm straight, at least I think I am. Anyways I've never kissed a girl." I thought for a second before adding,"Her lips were soft."

  We got to the house and I waked up to the door. "So this is home?" I thought to myself. "Might as well knock. Come on Beck,knock". I shook my head and turned around. "Maybe another day. Of course Spence had to go and ruin it by knocking.  The door started to open. "Ok, lets do this!"