THREE

"Trust me; with the amount of info I'm about to give you a hangover will be the least of your worries."

I groaned before nodding for her to start.

"There is no data about him except his alleged crimes and the main facts like his age and sex." Lisa started.

"How old is he?" I asked and she smiled.

"AH, my shallow minded friend. He is 28, don't ask for his shoe size because I'm sure you will remember your experience of last night." I would have told her I didn't remember a thing but that already proves he must be really ... I mean must have small feet.

"So what are his crimes?" I asked opening the bottle.

"Numerous counts of murder-"

"How many?"

"Let's just say it's more than the amount of years you've been alive." To that, I consumed a sizeable quantity of the bottle's content than spat it out when it tasted sweet.

"What is this?" I asked and Lisa smirked.

"I put Mountain Dew and lots of sugar. The bottle is for dramatic effect." I rolled my eyes at her antics, as if anyone was seeing us.

"His other crimes are racketeering and some other things you do not want to know. The good part is that he does own some legal enterprises like a shipping company and a car dealership." She turned back to the computer as it made a beep and then she grimaced.

"What is it? Please tell me it is good news."

"Well it's better that what I wanted to tell you before." She said with a small- I hope it makes it better- smile. I had a feeling it was not going to make it better.

"What did you want to tell me before?"

"He has had access to your official files for several months."

"What! " I was already of my laying bed thinking of ways to torture him. "So what's the better news?"

She gave a small-please don't kill me-smile. "Well, now you don't have to go to the name change bureau because your last name in all your official documents has been changed."

I leaped to her side to see the name. Doukas "I can't even pronounce that and it so does not go with my lovely name." I said as I picked up my phone and searched for his name. He stored it under Nikolas Kon.Like I would have saved under 'life wrecker'.

He picked the phone after the third ring.

"So are you're ready for the honey moon?" I could hear gunshots and shouts in the background.

"No, I want to talk to you about invasion of privacy and possible the type of burial you want after I kill you." He chuckled.

"I see your friend Elizabeth is really a good hacker like they say." That I told Lisa later on and she squealed with joy about being popular in the underworld, big ditz.

"Don't change the subject." The noise stopped.

"Fine, I'll have a car come pick you up"

"No, if I plan to shoot you I need an escape vehicle, so what's your address?"

"Don't worry; my men won't let you enter with a weapon. The car will be over there by seven."

"Why can I come now? You too busy working?"

"Καρδούλαμου, I have to work to give you a job. One day of marriage and you're already nagging." He chuckled. "See you at seven and no withholding of sex, that isn't allowed in this marriage."

And before I could give a good retort, he hung up.

"I forgot to tell you the best news of the info I got." I looked back at Lisa, hoping whatever she had to say would get rid of the fact that he just told me I was going to have sex with him.

"The ring is worth over five million dollars." Sometimes I wonder if I was dropped on my head as a child because I seriously made a mistake in the best friend category. Maybe she was dropped on her head.

Lisa must have read my expression because she pouted and sat beside me on the bed, the ring in my face. At least the ring was gorgeous; it was an inch wide and had four horizontal of pink and white diamonds set in the whit gold of the band. The pinked diamond formed two diagonal rows in the middle.

"At least he knows your taste." Lisa whispered beside me and I smiled, she always looked for the silver lining.

"This isn't meant to be happening to me. What if he is trying to use me to get info on police activities or is try to use me to distract his next big crime?" I groaned as I fell back on the bed.

"Please," Lisa snorted. "If he wants info on police activities he could kidnap people like Grey or just wave a wad of cash in front of him or some high up officer and trust me, you marrying him is more an advantage to the police."

"But he doesn't even know me. I could have an STD or a mental illness or something." I argued.

"Okay first he kind of already knows you since I'm sure his been watching you for months all that is left is for you to know him better, and I don't mean sex. That brings me to my next point; it's time for the sex accessories. Now we have to go get a morning after pill since I don't see any used condoms and then some wonderful birth control drugs."

I groaned, my mood slightly lifted. "Can't we just use condoms?"

"Your man does not look like a condom man and you would know this if you had listened to my advice some years ago and started dating." Lisa said. She was giving me a mother hen look.

"But there is no guy out there that wants some chick with too wide hips and average breasts that's too short."

"There is one now so get of your normal size ass, move those average size hips and let's get those big boobs in a sexy new lace bra." She said, demonstrating at every word.

"You forgot the height." I reminded her.

"We'll get heels to fix that." She said as she dragged me off the bed. I love my best friend.