SEVEN

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed. He didn't budge. I pushed again, he didn't budge but I got his attention and broke the kiss this time.

"Don't think you can distract me with sex." I said trying to catch my breath.

He gave a smirk. "Trust me; we're going to talk... later. Much later."

His lips on mine again before I could reply, not that I wanted to. I run one hand from his collar, down the flap of his jacket until my hand got to the button. The fact that it was the first time I had seen him in a suit was lost to me as I undid the buttons running fingers around his sides to his back as his mouth moved to my neck, his kisses still hot and breath taking. My eyes rolled back, my head fell to the side as he bit on a particularly sweet spot on my neck and my moan bounced off the walls.

I didn't think it could get better until he started sucking on my nipple through the fabric of my shirt and bra, the texture of the lace adding to the pleasure. He put his thigh between mine and I started rubbing my sex against it as the pleasure mounted and the ache increased.

"Fuck..." my words came out between gasps and moans. My body hummed in anticipation and although I was a virgin, I knew what I needed. I felt the vibration of Konstantin's voice as suckled on the other breast.

"We're not even close." His hand cupped my abandoned breast, squeezing the nipple between his thumb and finger then fuddling with the rest while the other hand found refuge under my shirt; brushing against my stomach as he worked on the button of my short. My moan came out silent as I buried my hands in his short hair, trying to hold him in place. After several minutes, the ache intensified and I turned us around pushing him against the door as I removed my shirt and worked on the button of my shorts. I guess the surprise of the moment made him yield. I was still fussing with it when I was stopped by his chuckle, the surprise had worn off. I raised my head to him and the smile on his face cleared my head from its stupid sexual daze.

"I can't believe this." I groaned before screaming into my hands. I felt like a stupid horny teenager that could so easily be distracted by a kiss. He reached for me and I backed up with a snarl.

"Don't you fucking touch me! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled before storming off into my room, slamming the door as I fell on my bed and pulling the pillow to my face before letting out a scream.

Several moments after my steam died down and all was quiet, depression washed over me and I hugged the pillow tight as I folded myself into the fetal position and started crying. I didn't know why I just knew that the only thing left to do was willow in self-pity but that was denied me, along with other things in my life over the past week.

My legs were tugged until they were stretched out and I lay on my back still clinging tight to my pillow so he wouldn't see my tears. I wanted my pride intact but that was soon forgotten as I felt him place my left leg on his shoulder, placing soft kisses on my ankle and onward as he spoke. I never knew my ankles could cause the ache in my tummy or in my sex.

He bit the inside of my thigh then ran his tongue over the offended area to soothe it, causing me to shiver and moan silently, before running the tip of his tongue to the point where my shorts stopped; a place very close to my sex. I moaned into the pillow to keep it muffled as I tried to get my mind and body back on track.

He lifted my right leg and I got a hold of myself as I tried to pull it from his grasp but his hand shackled my ankle preventing such movement. I stopped struggling after many attempts and accepted defeat as my muscles cramped but rather than enjoy the victory he placed my leg back on the bed. I felt the foot of the bed sink before I felt the pillow being pushed higher to cover my face more. I was momentarily confused by that but I soon realized his intent as I felt his fingers brushed against my lower abdomen as he unbuttoned my shorts and the muscles in my lower parts clinch.