Chapter 3:

Y/N POV

I woke up to two texts on my phone:

DJ: Happy Birthday Loser :P

Y/N: Haha thx DJ. How's tour?

DJ: Great. It would be better if you could join us.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention my BFFs are Dinah Jane Hansen and Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony? Oops...

I laugh at her text. Then I go to read the other text I have:

Laurser: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N/N. I MISS YOU!!

Y/N: I miss you too Lolo. Can't wait till tour is over so I can see you guys.

Laurser: You'll see us sooner than you think. Anyways I heard that you and the boys are going to the Cimorelli show today.

Y/N: OMG YES!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT. This is gonna be the best day ever. If only you, DJ, and the girls were here it would be 10x better.

Laurser: Yeah...... About that.....

*Ding-dong*

"No way" I mumble under my breath. I jump out of bed and run down stairs.

"I got it." I yelled opening the door only to fall to the floor feeling five bodies on me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N/N!!!" They all shout.

"Haha thanks guys. Today just got 10x better. But wait what about tour?" I asked confused considering they still had another 3 months on tour.

"Well first off your Australian accent has gotten stronger. And have you heard about the surprise performers at the Cimorelli show tonight?" Ally asks. I nod. Then it hits me.

"NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE THE SURPRISE PERFORMERS!!!!!!"

"Yup. That's us." Normani answered chuckling at my reaction.

"YES!!!!! BEST DAY EVER. My best friends performing with my favorite band on my birthday."

"Y/N what's with all the yelling?" A half asleep Luke asks.

"Open your eyes Luke." I say chuckling.

The boys and I are great friends with the girls of Fifth Harmony. We have known them for a long time, since they first started out on the X Factor.

"OMG!! Hey girls it's great to see you all." he says hugging them all.

"It's nice to see ya too Luke. How ya been?" Camila asks.

"Great thanks. How bout you all?"

"Great now that we get to spend Y/N birthday with her." Ally adds.

I then get a brilliant idea.

"Hey DJ?" I say smirking.

"What's up?" she replies smirking having an idea of where I'm going with this.

"Want to help me wake up Beau and Jai?"

"You know it. Whatcha got in mind?"

I run to the closet and grab two buckets and bring them into the kitchen. Dinah stands beside me and sees my look that says 'get the grossest thing you can find'. She nods in agreement. The others standing far behind knowing how most of our pranks end up..... a big mess.

**5 Minutes Later**

"Done", we both say in unison.

"That smells awful man." she says holding her nose.

"Tell me about it." I say holding my nose as well. Then smirk, "Even Better". She then smirks as well.

"Let's move." I say grabbing one of the buckets while she grabs the other.

I walk over to Jai's door while she goes to Beau's. She and I nod at the same time. I open the door and run in dumping the buckets contents all over Jai. I then make a b-line for the door. Dinah does the same.

We both run downstairs and sit with the others trying not to laugh.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!" Oops?

They run down the stairs and look for me only to see not just me and Luke but the girls as well.

"Oh, Hey girls." They say. We all burst out laughing.

"Btw. I didn't do this alone." I say putting an arm around Dinah's shoulder while we both are laughing the hardest.

They look at each other and smirk.

Oh No......

"DJ?"

"Yeah?"

"RUN!!!!!!" Dinah and I take off running.

Jai and Beau chase us all around the house. Then they catch us. Jai smears the stuff all over my face. Beau does the same to Dinah.

"Jai come on it's my birthday we should've been able too get away with this one."

"Haha sorry kiddo. Maybe next time." He says offering me his hand to help me up.

"Thanks now I have to shower. You wanna go first DJ? You can borrow some clothes."

"Yeah sure. This was so worth it. You got all that on tape right Laur?"

"Hell yeah. Of course I did. How could I miss a Team Y/S/N (with Dinah) prank."

"That's my girl." I say high-fiving her.

**Time skip to after showers**

After my shower I got dressed (A/N: Outfit above). I then went downstairs to see everyone talking.

"READY!!" I yell as I flip off the last few stairs and nailing the landing.

"Damn. Still the same crazy Y/N we know and sometimes love." Normani says.

"Of Cou- wait Hey!" I say pouting.

"We love you Y/N now girls we have to get ready for soundcheck." Ally says.

"Ok. We will meet you girls at the venue." Beau says.

"Oh and Y/N you guys should come early to the show and we can hang out some more. We'll let Big Rob know you are coming. Then you can watch from backstage." Camila says.

"Awesome!! Good luck today girls. See y'all then."

"See ya." They say as they leave.

"Man those girls are the best." I exclaim as I fall back on the couch.

"Tell us about it." The boys say in unison. Then we all look at each other then laugh.

This is gonna be the best birthday ever.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I have been trying to figure out some more for this story. So let me know what you think so far and if you like having Fifth Harmony as your best friends. Give me some ideas about what you want to happen. Do you want to be in a relationship with one of the 5H girls or someone else?

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.