Chapter 9: Telling The Guys

Your POV
Once we got back to the bus Lo (Lauren C) sat right next to me cuddling into me, I mean I'm not complaining, I love that I get to know her as well as my other sisters.

"So how about we watch a movie?" Dinah asks.

"Sure. Let's watch The Lion King." Lisa suggests.

"Yea" Dinah puts the movie in and we all get comfortable. I have Lo on my left and Dani on my right with her head on my shoulder. Once we  are all comfortable Dinah starts the movie.

About halfway through the movie I hear snores. I look down to see both Dani and Lo asleep on my shoulder. They look so cute when their sleeping. Christina seems to have noticed they fell asleep too.

"Awww. That's so cute. They really like you Y/N. I have never seen them get so close to someone in such a short amount of time. Especially Lauren." Now the movie has been paused and Dinah has her phone out taking pictures of us.

"Thanks Chris. I'm happy to have met you guys. After 17 years I get to be an older sister to them and a younger sister to y'all. I'm just happy I have found my real home." Then I suddenly remember something.

"Oh crap... the guys. I haven't told them anything about this." I whisper yell so I don't wake Lo and Dani. "Mila toss me my phone."

Once I get my phone I gently get up successfully with out waking them. I then walk to the back room and dial Luke's number. It rings a few times before he picks up.

"Hey Monkey what's up? How's your with the girls?"

"Great. Umm Luke are the other guys with you?" I ask nervously.

"Um yeah. Hang on I'll put you on speaker. Ok your on speaker."

"Hey Y/N/N." I hear all the guys say.

"Hey guys so I have some big news.... I found my real family." All I hear on the other end is silence. "Guys ya still there?"

"Oh yea we are sorry kid. Just a lot to take in. So who are they?" Jai is the first to speak up.

"Surprisingly it's Cimorelli. And Lauren Cimorelli is my twin sister."

"Wow. So what are you gonna do kid?" Beau asks. It sounds like he's crying.

"I'm gonna live with them after tours over. But I told them I would only live with them if I got to still see you guys. They said ok because they want to meet to the guys who made me who I am today." I said proud of how they raised me. "I love you guys." Now I am starting to tear up.

"We love you too. We will see you when we get back and we will definitely meet your parents." Jai says.

"Oh and I definitely will still help with videos." I say excitedly. We talk for a little longer then they hang up so they can get to sleep.

I sit in the back of the bus trying to figure out what happened today. I went on tour with my best friends. I met Cimorelli. Found out Cimorelli is my real family. Found Lauren Cimorelli is my twin sister. And I am living with them after tour ends.

"Wow what a day!" I get comfortable and fall asleep on the couch dreaming of how my life has changed and how much better it's gonna get.

A/N: I know it's short but I am going on a trip this weekend so Iwill try to update. Let me know what you think of this story and if I should do an imagine book. It would be Cimorelli, Fifth Harmony, and you imagines.

~M