Ch 17: "Thank You"

Your POV

I woke up to see everyone else still asleep. I decided to thank the girls for all they've done to help me. I carefully got up thankfully without waking any of the girls up. 

I made my way to the kitchen without feeling any pain in my arm or stomach. I got the eggs, bacon and pancake mix out of the fridge and went back to the stove. I started to cook the bacon and pancakes, and once that was done I started to make the eggs. Once all the food was done I made each of the girls plates. I set their plates on the table and went to the back to wake them all up, in a nicer way this time though.

"Girls, I made breakfast." As soon as the word breakfast left my mouth all the girls shot up and went to the front of the bus. I chuckled and followed behind them. When I got to the front of the bus all the girls were already eating.

"Well good morning to you all too."

"Morning Y/N." I hear some say, while others just keep eating. 

"Are y'all just using me for my cooking?" I ask. They all just nod their heads yes. "Wow ok then. I'll go eat by myself then." I carefully get up and go to the back of the bus with my food. I hear feet running behind me. I smirk, still going to the back.

"We were just kidding we love you for more than just your cooking Monkey. We love you because you never fail to make us laugh and are there to protect us. You got shot for us for crying out loud. You are there for us, your our shoulder to cry on when we're upset, our hand to hold when we're scared, and we love that about you. We love your big heart." Ally says hugging me the rest of Fifth Harmony joining our hug.

"Awww I love you guys too. You have all been there for me too. I go to you all for advice and comfort when I need it. Thank you all you are my sisters. We may not be by blood, but that doesn't matter you are my sisters no matter what. I will always be there for you all. Anytime. Any day. That obviously goes for you all to." I say to my sisters.

"We love you too Bear. We may not have known you for as long as we should have but that isn't gonna change anything. We will always be here for you. No matter what." Lisa says pulling me into a hug with the rest of our sisters. 

"Now back to my food before it gets to cold." I say as I pick up my food and go back to the front as fast as I can with out hurting myself. I can gear the others laughing at me and running to their food as well.

"When did you learn to cook so well Y/N/N?" Katherine asks once she finishes eating.

"I lived with four guys almost all my life. They were definitely not the best cooks and I wasn't living off take out forever so I learned. Nobody complained so I kept learning new recipes to make." I explain finishing my 6th pancake.

"Yea she can bake really well too. Some of her cookies are even better than Ally's and that's telling you something." Dinah says as she finishes her 5th pancake.

"Hey my cookies aren't that bad." Ally says pouting. 

"They aren't bad Y/N's are just better." Mila says.

"I love your cookies Allycat. Mine are not as good as yours." I say.

"Thanks Monkey. But yours are pretty good." Ally says

"I bet Katherine's are better." Dani says.

"Oh really." I ask smirking.

"Yup." All of Cimorelli says aside from Katherine says

"Wow, even you think so Lo?" I ask my twin sister.

"Sorry Y/N/N." she says.

"Ok then how about a bake-off between Ally, Katherine and I? You guys don't have a show till tomorrow, and since we are spending the day traveling why not spend your day off baking and eating cookies?" I suggest. All the girls get big smiles on their faces.

"Done." They all say.

"Ok but y'all have to go to the back while the three of us bake so you don't know who exactly baked which cookies." I say.

"Fine." They huff out and go to the back of the bus, while Ally, Katherine and I start baking.

**Time Skip to after cookies are done**

Once all our cookies are done we put them on plates and put letters on them so the others could vote. Plate A is mine, plate B is Ally and Plate C is Katherine.

"Ok guys the cookies are done." Katherine calls out. Seconds later all the others are up front ready for the cookies. Kath, Ally and I laugh at them. "Eager are we?" Kath asks. They all nod their heads.

"Ok first cookie." Ally says giving them each a cookie from plate A. They all have big smiles on their faces. 

"Ok, next cookie." Kath says giving them cookies from plate B. They all have the same smiles on their faces as they finish the cookies.

"Alright last cookie." I say giving them each a cookie from plate C. They all again have the same smiles on their faces. "Ok, time to vote. Write the letter of the cookie plate you liked the best on this card." I say giving them each a card and pen to write with.

Once they all have written their answer Ally, Kath and I all tally the votes. 3 for A, 3 for B and 3 for C. Damn

"Ok well it's a 3-way tie." Ally says.

"Wait really?" Lisa asks. The three of us all nod. "Well then that seems like it was pointless. Wait whose were whose?" She asks.

"Plate A was me, B was Ally and C was Kath." I answer.

"Wow so Katherine's cookies are actually really good." Mila says.

"You voted for Kath's cookies? So did I!" Mani and Dinah say.

"I still ended up voting for Y/N." Lauren says.

"So did I." Amy and Lo say.

"So that means you three voted for my cookies." Ally says to Lisa, Christina, and Dani. The three nod their heads.

"Well I think we should try each other's. So we get each other's opinion as well." I say making up an excuse just to eat cookies. Kath and Ally nod their heads in agreement.

"Wow your cookies are good." We say to each other. We all laugh and spend the rest of the day watching movies and eating cookies.

I love my family. They all mean so much to me. Without them I don't know where I'd be. I can't thank them enough.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Sorry if it sucked. I just felt like I should upload. I don't really have any more ideas for this story. If you guys have any PM me, comment below or message me on my twitter at Misfit0123.

Happy New Year by the way. Let's just hope 2017 is way better than 2016 was.

Thanks

~M