Ch 11: Old Friends

Your POV
I can't believe it's them. It's been so long.

"Roni!! Nessa!!" I yell hugging them both. "Man have I missed you guys."

"We've missed you too Y/N/N. It's been to long." Roni says. We break apart when someone clears their throat from behind us.

"Oh sorry. Guys these are my best friends Veronica and Vanessa Merrell or as known on YouTube the Merrell Twins. Roni Nessa these are my sisters Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani." I introduce them smiling proudly.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Nice to meet you" I hear as they exchange hugs.

"Wow we're so happy you found your family Y/N/N." Roni says hugging me again.

"Thanks guys. But how have you guys been. It's been a while since we've seen eachother. I've definitely missed you guys."

"Awww we've missed you too monkey. But things are better now that we got to see you again. Sorry about having to leave by the way. How are the guys?" Nessa asks.

"Aww. It's ok I understand why you had to. They are fine. Their actually on tour part of the reason I found my family. I couldn't go with them so I joined fifth harmony's tour and met Cimorelli." I explain.

"Ohh the girls are here too??? I've missed them too. Plus we're also on tour." Roni says.

"Really. That's awesome. Actually we are heading back to the venue now. Wanna come with us and see the girls?" I offer.

"Duhh" they both say. We laugh and walk to our cars to get back to the venue.

**At Venue**

Once we get back to the venue we pile out of the van and head inside. I say bye to my sisters for now so they can get ready for the show. I walk with Roni and Nessa to 5H's dressing room.

"Ok now do you guys wanna surprise them or just walk in?" I ask. They smirk at eachother and both say, "Scare"

"How did I not see that coming?" I ask. "I knew we were friends for a reason." I say laughing.

"I don't know Monkey. But I really wanna scare them. We haven't seen them in so long."

"Ok how bout you guys hide over there and I call the girls out and then you guys jump on them? Sound good?" I ask.

"Yea let's do it." They both say. They walk over to their hiding place. I go to the girls door and knock. Ally opens the door.

"Hey Monkey how was your sister day?" She asks as her usual sunshiny self.

"Good but can I talk to you girls in the hallway for a second it's kinda important." I ask nervously so they will think something is actually wrong.

"Yea sure come on." Lo says with the other girls following. I stand on the opposite side Roni and Nessa are on. I see them peak out from around the corner. I slightly nod to them telling them to scare them now.

"What's up Monkey? You seem nervous." DJ asks. I see the twins right behind them.

"I ok. But you guys may not be." I say smirking. Their faces go from concerned to scared.

"AHHHHHH!?!?!"

"What the hell?" I hear Lo yell. I smack the back of her head.

"Language Lo" I say. She pouts but then realizes someone scared them. She looked to find the twins.

"Roni!! Nessa!!" She screams causing the other girls to look too. They all tackle them in a group hug.

"How are you guys it's been forever?" Ally asks.

"We've been good. We are on tour now as well. How bout your guys' big tour? How's that going?" Roni answers.

"Great especially since I have my partner in crime to help me with my pranks." DJ answers. I go over to her and give her a high five then lean on her shoulder, since I'm taller, and laugh along with her. While the others groan in annoyance.

"Well I'm guessing Double Trouble has already struck?" Nessa asks using me and Dinah's old name for when we would always prank together.

"That we have. Just not on just the rest of 5H but also my sisters." I say. "So how long till you guys leave?"

"Well we have to be in the next stop tomorrow but I'm sure we can make it to a certain concert playing in the area." Nessa says. We all laugh and go back into 5H's dressing room for them to get ready.

I leave the girls and the twins and go to my sisters dressing room since they start soon. I knock on the door and Lauren answers.

"Oh hey. You know you don't have to knock right?" She asks as I walk in and sit on the couch between Dani and Lisa.

"Yea I just wanted to make sure you were all ready."

"Yea of course we are. It surprisingly doesn't take us long to get ready." Christina says. Amy gets up and sits on my lap cuddling into me.

"Damn I didn't realize I was that comfortable to lay on." I say.

"Yeah. Your like a big teddy bear. Oh that's your new nickname Bear." Lisa says.

"Aww thanks. I actually like it." I get comfortable with Amy on my lap, Lisa on my right shoulder and Dani on my left. I love my family.

I just hope nothing happens to them...

A/N: hey so I hope you guys like the story. I am trying to get the next couple chapters prewritten so I can update more often.

Let me know what you think. Also how do you feel about me adding the Merrell twins to the story? What do you think is gonna happen if anything?

~M