Ch 19: "Me and My Girls"

(A/n: I will apologize in advance🙂🙃😕😔😧)

Your POV

After the show was over. We all showered then the 5H girls and I went to the back of the bus to begin our movie night. My sisters staying in the front of the bus to allow us to have time to just the 6 of us. Once everyone is on the bus we head to the venue for the fourth to last show.

"What movie first?" Dinah asks sitting on the couch with Lauren on her lap.

"Lilo and Stitch?" Lauren suggests cuddling into Dinah. We all agree and I get up to put the movie in.

Once I put the movie in I sat on the couch. I was between Dinah and Normani. Camila was on Normani's lap, cuddling into her and Ally was on mine cuddling into me. We were all basically on top of each other, cuddling into one another.

*Time Skip to After Movie*

"I missed this." Lauren says once the movie's over. Mani, Dinah and I nodding in agreement seeing as Mila and Ally fell asleep during the movie.

"I'm sorry girls." I say feeling guilty. I hold Ally closer to me, her wrapping her arms around my waist snuggling her head into the crook of my neck in her sleep.

"It's ok Y/N/N we understand you were just happy to have your real family back." Mani says leaning her head on my right arm.

"That's no excuse. You guys are my real family. You've all been there for me when I needed you. And I was there when y'all needed me. You guys are my real family and I should've treated you guys as such, and I'm so so soo sorry for not doing so and realizing what I was doing sooner." I say tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"Y/N/N don't be so hard on yourself. You were happy we let you have your time to get to know your sisters. Yes we were upset we didn't get to see you as much as we usually would. But you were happy so we were ok as long as you were ok." Dinah said one arm around Lauren and the other rubbing my arm, and leaning her head on my left shoulder, since Mani and Mila are on my right.

"I still feel bad." I say in my baby voice causing the girls to coo. Mila and Ally having woken up from us talking.

"Aww Y/N/N. We love you." Ally says.

"I wuv y'all too." I say still using my baby voice hugging Ally.

"Hey DJ what time is it?" I ask.

"Umm... 10:09. Why?" She asks. I jump off the couch causing Ally to squeal and the others to laugh as I place her on the couch in my spot and run to the front to grab my phone, seeing my sister's all sitting together on the couch watching a movie. Once I get to where my phone is they all look at me.

"Everything ok Bear?" Katherine asks.

"Yup. But if you hear a lot of noise from the back. Don't worry we are all fine. And sorry if we keep you up." I apologize before hand  as I make my way back to to the back. Once there the 5H girls look at me with curious looks in their eyes.

"Monkey what are you doing?" Dinah asks as I hook up my phone to her Bluetooth speaker. I smirk at them and pull up my favorite playlist to annoy one of the girls with. But, I know they still love me no matter how much I annoy them. I turn the volume down so the girls can still hear me.

Once the music starts I hear Lauren groan, but I see a smile on her face, as well as the other girls. I start to "dance". I'm not good at dancing.

(A/N: Sorry again😕😔)

"Come on girls dance with me I Don't Wanna Dance Alone. I think we dance Better Together anyway. I want it to be Me & My Girls. I won't be Miss Movin' On, I mean Who Are You, Mani not bothering to dance with me. I'mma just Leave My Heart Out of This and keep dancing." I pout at the end, then smirk.