Ch. 14 Hospital (part 1)

Previously:
James pulled out a gun. I was fast and shot hitting him in the stomach. I didn't even realize he had gotten a shot off, let alone 2. He shot me in my stomach and my arm. I fell to the ground hearing my sisters and 5H yelling.

"Call 911!!! Quick!!" Is the last thing I hear before darkness consumes me.

Lauren J POV
That asshole. If Y/N's shot doesn't  kill him I will.

"Call 911!!! Quick!!" I shout running to Y/N's side. "Come on Y/N/N  your gonna be ok. Please don't leave us. You promised." I put pressure on her the wound on her stomach. I rip my shirt to tie on her arm to slow down the bleeding.

"The paramedics are on their way along with the cops." Ally says coming to help me with Y/N. The Cimorelli's are standing there in shock if what just happened.

I look at Y/N's face and see it's paler than usual. "I'm gonna kill him." I say standing. Camila taking my place putting pressure on her wound. I start to walk over but Dinah and Normani stop me.

"Let him go Lo. She got off her shot too. He's suffering already." Dinah says.

"But he deserves to suffer more for putting her through that pain. He deserves to die." I say trying to push through their grip. They hold me while I start to breakdown. "She doesn't deserve this." I say crying on Dinah's shoulder.

"It's alright Lo. She'll be ok."

I really hope so.

*Time Skip*

After the paramedics came they put Y/N on the gurney and put her in the ambulance. Christina and Ally went with them while we all went in another car. Everyone was crying. They put James in a different ambulance. No one went with him. he's the one who cause Y/N the pain she's in now.

"Hey DJ. Call the guys. Let them know what's going. Put it on speaker please." I say handing her my phone keeping my eyes on the road. She nods and takes my phone calling them.

"Hey guys I'm gonna put you on speaker one sec." She says.

"Hey. So we have something to tell you. But you have to promise to stay on tour. We will take care of it."  I say.

"Ok what's up Lo? Is Y/N ok?" Beau asks. I can hear the worry in his voice. 

"Well James found her and he took her sisters to try and get revenge on her. And when she went to get them back he shot her twice once in the arm and once in her stomach. But she also got a shot off and shot him in the stomach." I say.

"OMG is she ok?" Luke asks, worry evident in his voice. 

"We don't know yet she passed out shortly after she was shot. We are on our way to the hospital now. We will let you know when we know."

"Ok. Keep us updated please Lo." Luke says.

"You got it. Talk to you guys later."

"Bye" they say. DJ hangs up and we continue our way to the hospital.

*Time Skip*

We arrived at the hospital. Ally and Christina were already there.

"Ally! Chrissy! Is she ok?" Lauren C asks still crying.

"We don't know once we got here they rushed her into surgery. Same with the other guy." Christina answers going to comfort Lauren and Dani.

"She has to be ok. We just got her back we can't lose her." Dani says crying on Christina's shoulder.

"She'll be ok Dan. She's a fighter." I say rubbing her back comfortingly.

"Thanks LJ. Wait so how did Y/N ruin James' life?" Dani asks.

"Well once Y/N was adopted by the Brooks family, she became close with the guys but James was with his family in Australia at the time while Beau, Luke, Jai and Skip were all there with Y/N in L.A. James came back when Y/N was 10. He knew she was there he just didn't think she would still be there. He thought she would have left by then. Anyway once Y/N turned 15 she and the boys moved. James included. During those 5 years Beau, Luke, Jai and Skip would barely talk to James and hung with Y/N most of the time. When they moved it happened to be next to us. Dinah had known Y/N due to her living next door to her at their old house. So Dinah knew Y/N and introduced her to the rest of us. We started to hang with her and the guys except James. He tried to get rid of Y/N by shooting her but he failed which landed his ass in jail. But he must have paid bail or something because he got out." I explain.

"Woah. Wait so you Dinah have known Y/N since birth basically?" Amy asks.

"Yea I guess you could say that. She actually was the one who pushed me to audition for X-Factor. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have met the girls. Y/N is a great person she was just very like able and an easy person to talk to. And since she spent so much time with the boys she picked up their accent. Hence why she has an accent." Dinah explains.

"Wow she seemed like a great person. It sucks we couldn't get to be with her before now." Katherine says looking down.

"Yea, but hey at least you get to know her now. Better sooner rather than later. Right?" Mila says. "I know she is happy to have finally met you guys. She would always wonder what her real family was like. And plus she would always freak when you guys posted a video. She loved you guys before she even knew who you were." Mila finishes.

"Awww" they all say. We talked for a little longer. Lauren, Amy and Dani fell asleep on each other. Normani and Mila were asleep on my shoulders. While Katherine and Lisa were asleep on Dinah. Christina, Ally and I were talking when a doctor came out.

"Y/N Cimorelli?" She asks. We all stand and wait to hear what she says. "Y/N..."

A/N: Sorry if this sucks. But, how do you guys like the story? I need more feedback from you guys so I know if I should even continue the story. I enjoy writing this but I just feel like no one else enjoys it.

I also have a few ideas for other stories. Let me know if you want to hear them and I could have more than just this story. I have another story draft written just not sure if I should post it. Let me know if I should.

Thanks for reading.

~M