Chapter 4

I woke up with a large muscular arm wrapped around my shoulder and another resting on my elbow. My head was resting on a perfectly built chest. I looked up the see hunter sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him and whispered "Hunter."

There was no response

"Hunter!" I whispered a bit louder.

Still no response.

I slipped out of his grasp, went into his kitchen and filled a glass with ice water. Wakey wakey hunter cagey! I thought to myself while my excitement bubbled.

I walked back to the still sleeping Hunter and lifted up the waist band that belonged to his sweats. What I saw made me almost burst out laughing. He had hearts on his boxers!

A big perfect 'bad boy' like him bad hearts on his boxers!

After I calmed down I poured the freezing water with ice in it, down his pants. I dropped the cup and ran when I heard him scream. I ran outside and I could hear him catching up. Dang legs go faster! I thought. I was tackled to the ground a second later. Hunter had pinned me to the ground. "WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU FUCKING DO THAT!" He boomed.

His voice echo through the neighborhood and I forced myself not to flinch.

"Because it's funny." I answered and I started to laugh after I got over the shock of his loud voice.

He glared at me which just made me laugh harder. "You need to be punished!" He said eyeing me up and down with a smirk. "Uh oh w-what are you going to do to me?" I asked, afraid of what he might do.

Wait why do I care if he try's to beat me, I bet whatever he dose, I can take it.

The one thing my father gave me, was pain tolerance.

"Im'a tickle you." He said and I scoffed. "I'm not ticklish." I lied through my teeth. "Hmm okay so it doesn't effect you when I do this?" He asked just before he started ticking me.

I burst out laughing but I still when along with my lie. "Nope n-not a-at all." I struggled to say because I was laughing."are you sure?" He asked with a laugh.

I looked over and saw the garden hose and a genus idea hit me. I wiggled out of his grasp and crawled as fast as I could. Hunter pounced on me again but this time it was to late.

I pointed the hose at hunters face and I pressed the on button and the water jetted out and sprayed him in the face. I guess they keep their hose on, thank you Mrs. Cage. I thought.

dropped the hose and I ran. I looked back to see Hunter with the hose in his hands about to spry me. "Noooooooo I can't die yet!" I screamed but I couldn't get away in time.

A stream of wet freezing water hit my back. I screamed and face planted onto the grass. I bet my fall looked like something from a cartoon.

Hunter started laughing. I flipped over so that now I was on my back. "You gonna stay there or you gonna get up and go to school?" He asked after I laid there for a minute and he calmed down.

"Naw I'm'a stay here." I said. "Let's go." He said and stretched his hand towards me. "Didn't we miss like the first period?" I asked and he looked at his watch which I just noticed. "Nope still got an hour." He answered and I groaned.

"But I don't have anything to wear!" I tried that excuse.

"You can borrow my sisters cloths." He replied. I took his hand and asked, "you have a sister?" "Yeah but she died when I was four." He answered. "Oh." I couldn't say I'm sorry for your loss, because over the years I learned that i shouldn't say that for the simple reason of it's not their fault that their loved one was gone. It doesn't make sense, but it just doesn't sound right either.

We went inside to see a soaked couch an older woman looking at it. She heard us come in and she looked at Hunter then looked at me. We were both soaking wet too. "What happened here?" She asked.

"Oh umm... well you see... there was an accident with a cup of water." I explained.

"Alright then as long as you clean it up later I'm fine with that." She said with a smile. "Oh mom, Addison's going to stay here for a little bit because she, like the idiot she is, locked herself out of her own house." Hunter told his mom, and I completely ignored the fact he knew my name and called me an idiot.

"Okay but don't your parents have a key?" She asked. My face stiffened as some memories  came flooding back. "I don't live with my parents anymore." I answered calmly. I calmed myself down and smiled.

"Anyway I really appreciate your hospitality." I replied politely. "Its okay sweetie stay as long as you need." She said and her smile widened.

"Ummm mom is it okay if Addison uses Alex's old clothes?" Hunter asked.

There was a pained look in her eyes before she put on another smile and nodded. Hunter led me up the stairs to a random room. He opened the door to the normal looking room and led me to two double doors and opened them.

I gasped when I saw the giant walk in closet. "Whoa!" I uttered. I went inside and Hunter closed the two doors so I could change.

I found a really awesome outfit witch was completed by a leather jacket. I put it on before looking at myself in the giant life sized mirror. I walked out of the closet to see Hunter leaning against the wall fully dressed. "you take forever to get ready!" He complained.

I rolled my eyes, "and your a mean person." I shot back. He put his hand to his chest and pretend to be hurt. "Wow that really hurt my feelings." Sarcasm laced his voice.

I flipped him off before I pushed past him. I got outside to his yard and started to walk. "Hey we're are you going?" Hunter shouted to me.

"School." I answered. "Your gonna walk there?" He asked. "Yep, I don't have a car." I replied. I heard his garage door open and a loud engine start behind me but I ignored it and kept walking.

A second later Hunter was right next to me with a smirk plastered on his face. I turned towards him trying to figure out how he caught up to me so quick, but my question was answered when I saw him sitting on a triumph bonneville t100 motorcycle. (Pic of motorcycle above)

I gawked and his smirk some how grew. "How in the name of fuck did you get your hands on a triumph bonneville t100 motorcycle! And how did I never notice this!" I asked.

"Wait how do you know that it's a bonneville t100?" He asked. "I know my motorcycles!" I stated and it was my time to smirk. "Want to ride or do you want to walk?" He asked.

"I wanna ride her!" I squealed.

I stepped over to the motorcycle and gracefully slid onto the seat. Hunter gave me an extra helmet to put on. After the helmet was in place and my arms were rapped around his waist Hunter sped off. In a matter of seconds we arrived at the school and everyone turned and stared at us. After Hunter parked it I slid off the gorgeous machine and hung the helmet onto the handle bar and Hunter did the same.

I looked up at Hunter and he had put on his Ray-ban sunglasses., which looked pretty badass "Can I have your sunglasses?" I asked him as we were walking into school. "No." He replied. "Come on just one pair?" I begged. He sighed and took his sunglasses off his face then gave them to me.

After I took them Hunter dug threw his pocket and pulled out another pair of Ray-bay sunglasses.

I put the sunglasses on my face at the exact same time Hunter did and I must say, I'm pretty sure we looked like European spy's or something.

As we walked people gaped at us because we were both wearing black leather jackets and had the same sunglasses on. A second after Dylan, Ryder, and Liam all joined us in our badass walk to first period.

Before we made it to our first period class I saw Emma Starr's eyes literally pop out of her head. Emma Starr is queen bitch around here. Everyone knows she's slept with the whole swim team, the whole soccer team, the whole basketball team, and the whole baseball team.

She is obsessed over Hunter and she thinks that just because he banged her one time that now there soul mates. Just before we passed her I lifted my hand and gave her a peace sign before I walked off with Hunter to our first period.