Chapter 9

(This chapter is really violent so I apologize but it's important to the plot of the story)
_____________________________________
Ding! The bell rang and the match started. I was up against an arrogant newbie which had already pissed me off.
*20 minutes earlier*
"So your name is brawn and you want to fight eh?" Denis asked a blonde good looking guy.

He wasn't as good looking as Hunter and his friends but he was still pretty hot, plus he was built nicely. You could clearly see his abs through his shirt and his muscles were probably as big as hunters, maybe a bit smaller.

"Okay you can pick who you fight we have Blueprint, smash, or Raven." He said before two beefy guy stepped up next to Denis and introduce themselves as blueprint and smash. "And who is Raven?" The blonde asked. I took that ask my cue and stepped up right next to blondie. "And that is Raven." Denis introduced me and I waved.

A faint smirk grew on his face and he said, "I'll go easy on myself and choose Raven." He sneered. "Actually I think you better choose one of them if you want to win." Denis suggested. "Yeah sure. I doubt that she'll even lay a finger on me." He boasted and I held myself back from twisting his head off of his pretty little shoulders.

"Okay but remember if there is any death I do not take any responsibility." Denis stated before marching us both out into the fighting circle.

"Now we have the newbie Brawn vs. the undefeated RAVEN!" He yelled and there were roars from the crowed. "Wait s-she's undefeated?" He asked shocked.

"Yep." He popped the p and he laughed. Ding! "I'm about to break your winning streak." He snarled and all went quite until I heard Hunter, Liam, Ryder, Dylan and a couple of other people yell all in unison

"Dude she's gonna murder you!" I smirked and gave Hunter and the guys a little wave before I yelled back to them

"Thanks Hunter but I think I can tell this douche myself." And I saw Hunter plaster on his usual smirk. I turned back to the blonde who had steam literally coming out of his ears. "What did you call me?" He asked with an aggravated growl.

"Okay before you can get to cocky I'm just gonna tell you this right now, I've defeated guys at least five times my size so I suggest you don't think this will be easy." I informed him.

He charged at me and tried to kick me. I grabbed his leg and squatted down so I was at butt level and punched him hard in the area where the sun never shines. He fell over holding his crotch and I scoffed. "Way to easy, next time take the refs advice and pick someone else." I said before Dennis grabbed my arm and lifted it up into the air.

"An easy win goes to RAVEN!" He shouted into the mic and the crowd cheered but they weren't hyped as usual. I grabbed the mic from Denise's hand and said "Sorry this one wasn't that interesting its just I didn't want to listen to this cock sucking motherfucking two balled bitch boast about how I couldn't lay a finger on him so sorry about that." I apologized and the crowd roared with laughter because of the name I called him.

"Get out of the ring you cock sucking motherfucking two balled bitch!" Some people yelled out along with the laughter. I walked into the crowd after I collected the money from Denis which turned out to be $476. I walked over to Hunter and his friends and they were all smirking.

"Cock sucking motherfucking two balled bitch?!" Liam asked as he started to chuckle.

"Hey it came off of the top of my head so I'm sorry if that insult sucked." I defend myself. "No no no no that was great!" He laughed.