Chapter 6

Ding! The bell rung signaling the start of the match. My opponent sapphire threw a punch right at my face, I dogged it and noticed she had unintentionally left herself open so I swung and punched her jaw.

I heard a loud crack and she fell to the ground. Ding! The bell sounded again telling everyone the match was over.

I looked at my opponent and noticed there was blood coming from her mouth. "Opps sorry didn't mean to hit you that hard." I apologized before Some guys dragged her away.

My next opponent was a guy named Mayhem and he was five times my size and looked like a giant gorilla. Ding! The bell sounded and the match began.

Mayhem threw the first punch and I dogged knowing I couldn't block. He punched once again and I ducked under his fist and in a split second I saw an opening to punch him in the face and I took it. After I had hit him, he threw another punch and I started to figure out the pattern on how the guy fights.

I easily dogged his fist by ducking and punched him hard in the gut. The punch didn't affect him in the slightest, it actually hurt me more than it hurt him.

He threw another punch which again I dogged under but this time I moved to his left and around his body so he couldn't hit me. I made a full circle around his body and came back to the spot I was before.

He once again threw another punch in my direction which I dogged under and moved slightly to his right. He turned around and kept throwing punch after punch at me and I ducked under all of them.

Finally he tried to make an upper cut and I just barely dogged it. He threw a really hard punch with his left hand and I ducked but this time because it was so hard my opponent ended up stumbling left witch left his back open for attack.

I kicked the area with so much force that he stumbled forwards. He recovered and threw another one of his beefy punches at me.

He started to get really sloppy with his attacks, he was getting tired. He tried to make another upper cut to my jaw and I easily dogged but he ended up leaving himself open.

I jumped up into the air and kicked him a total of three times before I landed again. He went to punch me again but this time before her could extend his arm I kicked his elbow and he fell to the ground. He got up and ran towards me screaming like a maniac.

He tried to kick me but I could tell that he didn't use his legs when he fought so i grabbed his leg elbowed it hard and when he groaned in pain he had put his defense down which allowed me to punch him square in the noise.

His noise was bleeding and I let go of his leg and he seemed to be done but he was still on his feet. I didn't give him any time to recover because I pounded punch after punch at his stomach. I punched him in the face and he stumbled backwards this action gave me enough room to kick him in the face.

He backed up a bit but before I could finish the job he found some extra energy and tried to upper cut me. I punched his hand and my knuckles met his and his hand was flung backwards. I punched him in the face which again made him stumble backwards. I jumped up into the air, kicked his face and backflipped so I didn't land on my face. he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Ding!

Went the bell and the crowed roared. I fell to the ground onto my knees and Denis rushed over to help me. Denis slung my arm over his shoulder and I tiredly limped to a bench. "Addison are you okay?" Hunter ask. Wait, Hunter, I thought Denis had helped me.

I nodded I asked him "could you please help me get home?" Damn my knuckle hurts like hell! I thought before He nodded he's head and that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed with an envelop next to my head. I looked inside and my jaw dropped at how much was in it. About $303,000. "What that fuck, did that many people bet against me?" I asked myself as I remembered last night. I took a shower and got dressed then I realized it was Saturday. I walked downstairs and thought.

I remember fighting that gorilla dude, and I remember Hunter helping me off to a bench, and I remember asking him for help. I thought to myself. So Hunter brought me home I concluded.

I'm the next fucking Sherlock! I walked over to his place with the envelope in my hand. I rung the door bell and waited for a few seconds.

The door opened to revile a shirtless, tired looking Hunter.  I lifted the envelope and took out $151,500 or half of $303,000 and handed it to him. He arched an eyebrow at me with curiosity. "I owe you half." I said.

He smirked but gave it back to me. "Keep it you need it more than me anyway." He said huskily.

Oh god his morning voice is so hot! Wait, what the fuck did I just think!? I thought to myself. "Addison!" Hunter shouted and waved a hand In front of my face. "Thanks for bringing me home last night." I thanked him.

"Hey do you want to go to a party with me later tonight?" He asked me. "Who's is it?" I asked back. "Dylan's." He replied. "I'll go." I told him. He yawned and I yawned right after him. "Okay see you tonight." I waved. "Yeah see ya." He said before shutting his door.

***
Later that night I picked out an outfit for the party. (Outfit above) just after I finished putting on my ear rings the door bell rang.

I skipped down stairs and opened the door. Hunter was all dressed up in his normal leather jacket and we matched just like yesterday. I pranced over to his motorcycle and slid onto it.  I pulled my helmet on and a second later he did the same.

After we were all done getting ready he looked back at me and brought the engine to life. I groaned with pleasure at the sound and Hunter smirked, with a glint of an unknown emotion in his eye. He turned around and I wrapped my arms around his waist before we raced off.

After about a twenty minute drive we finally got to a restaurant. "Wait I though we were going to a party?" I asked perplexed. "We are, but this party's a karaoke party." He explained. "Karaoke, I LOVE KARAOKE!" I squealed in excitement before I ran into the restaurant, after slamming past to security guys.

I saw half the school sitting there talking and having a good time. This is going to be amazing! I thought to myself.