Chapter 15

"WHERE IN THE NAME OF MONKEYS ON A POGO STICK ARE WE GOING!" I yelled/asked Hunter as we sped down the freeway to wherever our date was going to be. "Monkeys on a pogo stick?" Hunter asked. "I figured you didn't want me to cuss on this date." I answered. Hunter cracked up with laughter and my eyes widened in horror. "Hunter stop laughing your going to kill us!" I screamed in terror. After Hunter almost killed us, twice, Before he finally stopped laughing and started to drive normally.

About an hour later we arrived at a giant glass building that had a picture of an apple with a pice bitten out of it witch was the apple logo. "Why are we at the Apple Store?" I asked in confusion. "We're gonna break in!" Hunter answered with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "What no!" I gasped I shock. "Oh come on you've been being all bitchy say how you need a new phone!" He said. He's actually right I have been a little winey but I don't think I was being a bitch. "I'm not a bitch, I just a woman who's not afraid to tell you to fuck off!" I humphed. "Wait how are we going to get away with this without gloves and masks?" I asked. Hunter lunged his hand into his pockets and somehow pulled out two ski masks and two sets of rubber gloves. "How deep are those freaking pockets?" I asked in shock. "Want to find out?" He asked and I nodded. I walked closer to Hunter and put my hand into his pocket and about a fourth of my arm was swallowed inside the pocket. "Whoa!" I uttered. After I pulled my hand out of hunters pocket I slid the ski mask over my face and put on the gloves. "You ready?" Hunter asked with excitement clearly filling his voice. "Let's rob a store!" I replied with the same evident excitement. Me and Hunter started towards the store but remembered the cameras. "I can take car of the cameras once we get inside." I said knowingly. "Okay." He nodded and we reached the doors. We easily got in, thanks to hunters genius lock picking skills. After we got into the store I found the employees only room witch was stupidly left unlocked. I tiptoed to the control room and reached the camera setup. I looked at the technology and I scoffed. "This'll be easy." I muttered with a laugh. I rewired the cameras so that they will reply the first twenty minutes before we came over and over then I shut down the cameras. After I took care of the cameras I rushed out of the control room and looked around to see what kind of phone I wanted. "Did you already take care of the cameras?" Hunter asked. "Yep, you think for an electronic store they'd have a complex security system, but nope!" I scoffed. "Okay time for the fun part!" Hunter said and the excitement in his voice grew. I nodded and raced off to the phone section of the store. The first thing I saw was a white iPhone 6 witch I was about to grab but next to it was an rose gold iPhone 6s. I grabbed a Bobby pin out of my pocket and started to pick the lock to get into the glass container. After about a minute of picking the lock it made a click noise and the glass door swung open. I was surprised that an alarm didn't go off or anything. I grabbed the first rose gold iPhone 6s I saw and closed the glass door back up. I stood up and ran around and tried to find Hunter but before I found him I ran into the computer section of the store. I saw the Mac book air glass container and I got excited. Ima have a new computer! I thought as I picked the lock witch opened after a minute. I grabbed a computer and closed the glass door. I stood up and was greeted by Hunter who had in his arms an Apple Watch and an iPad Pro. "Let's go!" I whisper yelled and he nodded in agreement. We started to walk out of the building but I stopped when I realized that we had forgot about one major detail, the detectors! I decided to take a risk and slid Through a crack that was In between the wall and the left side of the detectors. I got through and the sirens didn't go off. I put my stuff down on the ground and slid back through the crack to get hunters stuff. Hunter gave me his stolen goods witch I successfully got through the detectors without them going off. After I had gotten through the detectors Hunter stepped through the inner door and I gave him his stuff back. He took his electronics from me then I picked up my own and we walked out the door and back to hunters bike. Hunter put on his new watch on and we placed all the other stuff in a pouch on the side of his bike. After we secured everything Hunter and I got onto his bike and sped away. "That was awesome!" I squealed with happiness. "So you liked the date?" He questioned. "No, I loved it!" I replied and kissed him on the back of his neck because my arms were already wrapped around his body.

(Sorry if this chapter was shorter than others but I hope you liked it! Tell me if its good or not, just try not to hate. Oh and if you break into an Apple Store and get caught because the detector trick didn't work don't blame me! Lesson don't break into an Apple Store!)