Chapter 21

Hunters P.O.V

"Im happy that you won dickweed!" I heard Addie scream through the phone. "No Addie wait let me-" I tried to explain but she hug up on me. "Shit!" I yelled. "Dude just chill!" Liam slurred. Liam had brought beer and we all had gotten drunk. Me being the least drunk I had to make sure they didn't kill themselves. They all finally fell asleep at 12 something. I raced to Addie's house and I was about to knock on the door when it opened and what I saw, felt like someone punched me in the gut. Addie had puffy red bags around her bloodshot eyes and dried clear streaks that ran down her face witch indicated she had been crying. "I'm so sorry addi-" i tried to apologize but she cut me off and what she said next felt like someone broke all my ribs. "Fuck off I hate you!" She yelled then slammed the door in my face.

I just stood there i don't know for how long, but I stood there.  My phone started to ring so I looked at the ID caller to see that it was Addie's. I quickly picked up  "Addie I'm so-" I tried once again to apologize but this time the loud voice of Denis cut me off. "Addie's about to die get to the street now!" He yelled then hung up. What! Addie's about to die! I thought and before I knew it I had gotten onto my bike and raced off towards the fighting street. I got there quickly and what I saw was millions of times more painful then Addie saying that she hates me. Addie was laying there with a smile on her face. Her body was beaten to a pulp her eyes now we're both black and she had blood covering her mouth. "who the fuck did this!" I snarled. "Addie killed him but thats not important! Get her to a hospital!" Denis barked the order. I carefully picked Addie up bridal style and ran to the closest hospital. "I'm so sorry Addie! This is my fault! Don't die because if you did, I'd die to." The words just came out of my mouth like a river. She looked at me with confused eyes. "Addie I love you!" I uncontrollably said. "What!?" She quietly said before her body went limp and she blacked out. I slammed through the doors of the hospital and yelled "someone help her! PLEASE!" I begged and nurses came running to her aid. One nurse came running with a medical bed and she took her away. I was going to follow but I was stopped by a nurse. "How did this happen!?" she asked. "She's a street fighter!" I informed and she nodded. "What's your relation to her?" The nurse asked. "Boyfriend!" I answered. "Only family members are allowed to follow." She informed and I let out a low growl. "She has no family." I told her. "You still can't follow but what's her name?" The nurse asked. "Addison Paige cooper." I said and the nurse nodded.

About three hours later the doctor came to me and said "she has nine out of twenty four rids that are broken and they are all on her right. Her back was badly injured but luckily her spine did not receive any of the damage. Now we have bad news and good news. Witch would you want to receive first?" The doctor asked. "Good news." I answered. "She has received no brain damage or head trauma so there is no chance of memory loss if she wakes up." If she wakes up!? "And what about the bad news?" I asked. "Shes in a coma." He said. It felt like this time my heart had been ripped out of my chest and I wasn't allowed to die so I had to suffer through the pain. "Let me see her!" I growled. The doctor led me into a room that we were right outside of. The door opened and I literally struggled to stand up. Addie had tubes and cords that went in and out of her body. This is all my fucking fault. I thought. "I'll leave you alone for a minute." The doctor informed before he closed the door. I kneeled next to Addie and took her hand into mine. "Addie I'm so sorry! This is my fault! Yes it's true that I was dating you for a dare but that was before. Now I- I love you! Please don't die! When you wake you can hate me and never talk to me ever again but please just wake up." I sniffed because I was on the brink of crying. (READY FOR THE CLICHÉ PART OF THE STORY!) "don't cry dickweed." Addie's voice said with a chuckle. My head snapped up to see her looking at me with a smile. "I- you-how-..." I trailed off as a giant uncontrollable smile came to my face. "Addie I'm so sorry it-" I started but she cut me off putting her hand over my mouth."shut it I got a major head ache!" She groaned. "Sorry." I apologized and I quietly walked out of the room to tell the doctor. "Are you done?" He asked. "Yes she's aw-" I started but then I saw his coat. Jeffry Paige cooper. It read. "She's what?" He asked. "Your her father!" I hissed. His eyes turned into slits and he growled. "I'm going to get her back! You see I'm quite bored at my house sense I have no one to play with." "You won't touch her!" I snarled. "And who are you to say what I can and can't do with MY daughter?" He asked and he put emphasis on the word my. "She's not your daughter anymore, she belongs to me!" I snarled once more. "She's not yours because I doubt that pice of shit could actually get a guy to like her. How much were you paid?" He asked. "Fuck you!" I said then punched him. "Burn in hell asswipe!" I said in a dominant voice.
(We're almost done! I have decided that I will finish the book super quick because I have another book I'm working on and I wanna share it with y'all!)