Chapter 19

I gawked at the giant balls of fluff that were spread throughout my house. I picked up all the fluffy balls that were on my floor before I though about how I was going to get klaus another toy that he couldn't completely obliterate. An idea popped into my head so I quickly I sprinted upstairs and grabbed a few of my old T shits. I took one shirt, cut it into three 4 inch pieces, bunched the ends together, and knotted them together. I then starts to braid the the remaining cloth until I had to knot the other end. I did the same with two other old shirts. (first pic is what they look like) after I finished making the hopefully indestructible toys I ran downstairs to give them to klaus. I reached the bottom step and my jaw dropped when I saw klaus gnawing on a bone almost bigger then his body. "Where did you even find a bone that big?!" I exclaimed. Klaus dropped his bone and trampled outside and I followed. He pounced down the porch stairs and I followed, like a dog. He stopped at a large hole that, I am guessing he dug and grabbed another ginormous bone from the huge hole. "Alright then..." I trailed off before I started to walk back to the house. I stopped and remembered the toys I had made. I turned around to klaus who was still gnawing on the hand sized bone. I threw him one of the toys and klaus abandoned his bone to fling his body towards the toy. He caught the toy in his mouth and started to tug and pull on the toy but it didn't rip. "Hahahaha you can't tear it apart!" I cheered and klaus whimpered. "Awwwww come here!" I said as I sat on the grass and opened my arms wide. Klaus sprinted towards me and hopped into my arms witch somehow made me tumble backwards. Klaus ended up pinning me but sense I was twice his size I rolled over and pinned him. Klaus wiggled out of my grip and started to run around me. He pounced on my back with ease but the sudden weight made me lose the balance I had and I face planted into the grass. Klaus hopped off of me and I got up. "Want to go for a walk?" I asked and klaus tilted his head. I ran into the house and grabbed the leash. Klaus had followed me and when I picked up the leash he started to bark and growl. I put the leash down and he stopped. "I guess you don't like leash-" I thought but them the realization hit me. "It's in the shape of a gun! That's why you don't like it isn't it!" I concluded. I turned to klaus. "Sorry I didn't know. If you promise not to run away we can go without a leash!" I said and klaus looked at me and I could tell he was confused. "When someone asks you to do something and you promise to do it then you have to do it. So if you promise that you won't run away, then we can go on a walk." I tried to explain the best way I could. I looked at klaus expecting the most confused face ever but instead klaus had put up his paw. I took it and said "you promise not to run away from me?" I asked and he let out a little bark witch I assumed was a yes. I let go of klaus' paw and opened the door. He sprinted outside but stopped and turned back to me. I walked up to him and he started to walk happily along with me.

After the walk I returned to the house and feed klaus. I decided to call Lilly and talk cause I had nothing better to do. When I called it rang one time and she picked up. "Yeah that bitch Addison! She's been dragging me around all fucking year like I'm her fucking puppy and then she just ditches me for a guy that I know will break her!" Lilly's voice came through the phone but I was a bit muffled. "She doesn't deserve to have a friend like you! Do you want to get her back?" Emma's voice screeched as usual. "Yeah I want to pay that bitch back ten fold!" Lilly gritted. "No need for that Lilly because you already have!" I snarled through the phone with made both of them gasp. "Lilly if I ever, and I mean EVER see your ugly ass face ever again I WILL hurt you!" I growled then hung up. I called Hunter after because I was about to break down and once again he answered at the first ring. "Hey dude remember the dare, the one about dating Addison cooper?" I heard Liam say. Wait dare? He was dared to date me!? I thought. "I'm happy that you won dickweed!" I snarled through the phone. "No wait Addison let me-" he started but I hung up. "All of that! Everything?! Was, was a dare!?" I screamed into my pillow. I started to cry and the realization hit me. This is the first time I have cried sense I lived with my parents so three years. "Crying isn't a sign of weakness but a sign of having tried to hard to be strong for too long." I recited the words of a good friend of mine I had met on the street. I got under my covers buried my face in my pillow and cried myself to sleep.
(Sorry if this chapter was too sad or if it sucked)