Carriage Ride

KALEBS P.O.V. WRITTEN BY @streetdaddykaleb

Last Edit was 11/21/2016

I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was my room, so I must of been dreaming that part about the past, good, that's a good thing. I went to hop out of my bed, but I couldn't move, at all. It was like I was paralyzed from the neck down.

"What the ? What's happening?!" I yell out, but no one responded, it's like I was yelling into an empty void.

But I wasn't going to let that stop me. "Mom! Dad! Somebody! Help me!"

I was trying to kick, and rattle my body.

But then Berry appeared in front of my bed, a sword in his hands, an evil look in his eyes, I could tell he wanted to kill me, he was here for revenge. He was wearing what he wore when I killed him, and even the spot where my lighting bolt hit him was still there, with blood around it.

"Now I'll take from you, what you took from me!" He said then held the sword over his head, he was going to kill me, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"No!" I yelled out.

And that's the last thing I said or yelled, when I felt a fat thump and I woke up. So all this past thing wasn't a dream, but after the dream I just had, I'm more happy to wake up here, wherever here is.

I was in some kind of carriage thingy, Layne sat directly across from me, Derek on my right, and John on Layne's left.

I had cold shackles on my ankles and wrists. I also noticed that there was a hole in the top of the roof, but it was gated in with metal bars, and you could only see the sky, from the little square cut outs in it, but it was helpful, because it supplied us with light, but also sucked because the sun was beating down on us. And dirt and some straw on the floor. I was also still shirtless so that made things worse.

I heard the sound of horse feet and metal clinking against I don't know what, must of been the guards.

But wait, where where the girls ? They must of gotten away, maybe they were following us right now, planing to free us, or maybe they got captured too, but we're just in a different carriage than them.

"Where are we ?" Layne asked.

"I don't know, I just woke up," I say.

"Oh yeah, your girlfriend knocked you out," Layne laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend," I replied.

Then Derek spoke up, "Guys really ? We're being held captive inside some carriage thing and you guys are arguing ?"

I shook my head. "Pretty much, besides we've been through worse."

"True," Layne agreed.

"So just because you have been through worse, means you're not scared right now?" Derek asked.

"Not true," Layne said, "We might be scared, but I guess we are just used to this kind of stuff."

"Man, you guys are crazy!"

"We know," Layne and I said at the same time.

It was quite for a moment, until Red sparked up another conversation.

"I'm hungry," he whined child-like. I had forgotten he was there.

"Shut up, Red, we aren't getting any food any time soon," Layne said.

John didn't respond to him.

Then I heard a voice come from the back of the carriage, but in a different language.