@Rosaimee

You are not going to find a lot of poets in this book. It's just not gonna happen. The simple truth of it for me is that there are just not a lot of real poets out there in Wattpadia. I can count them on one hand. But that's another story for another time coming soon to a Chasing Wattpad book near you -"You're STILL NOT a poet and you still don't know it".

And then there is  rosaimee ...

If Wattpad was a dictionary and you looked up the word "poet", you would find a picture of this lovely lady from Puerto Rico. She is without a doubt one of the best poets and most prolific writers on Wattpad. I found her early when I joined Wattpad and she has never disappointed.

Most Wattpad poets, in my opinion, concentrate on just what drives them to write and not on the words that those feelings produce. A feeling is not a enough to be a poet. It's deeper than that. And it's also harder than that. Poetry is easy. Good poetry is not. Good poetry comes from deep within, but it takes a certain talent to get it out. You have to "think" in poetry. Not everyone can do this. I sure as hell cannot. But this young lady does it as easy as she breathes.

Her poetry defies description and knows no limits

Her poetry defies description and knows no limits. She does it all. One day it's something deep and contemplating, something personal and hard to talk about. The next day she'll write something funny or enchanting. Then the  next she'll make it sexy. One day she'll describe an ocean in a way that you can taste it, the next she'll write about her thoughts in colors in the wake of the Orlando Massacre. She can make you see and feel it all in just a few lines. She is the consummate poet.

And it doesn't end there. It's not just poetry. Check out her many works and you'll find entries in paranormal, short stories, vampires, historical fiction, romance, chicklit, random, and even fanfiction. There is isn't much she can't do.  She is forever updating and adding to her collection. All the better for us.

Oh, before I forget...she writes in Spanish. If you have not read or listened to a good poem or story in Spanish then your life is not complete. Spanish is the language of the poets, and few do it as well as she does.

Thousands of people follow her for the beauty she produces with her words. Go be one of them.