« Five »

Jasmine's POV

Vincent opened my door and then helped me out. He was a gentleman at times I guess but he seemed hot tempered. The mall was strangely empty but I didn't pay much attention.

"Where do you want to go first?" Vincent asked and I shrugged. I glanced around until I found a store that seemed to spark my interest.

We walked into the store and Vincent smiled at me. "Just find something to wear for tonight. We are going out." I nodded and looked for a dress

After looking for a while I ended up picking a dark red dress. Vincent paid for it of course then we headed to another store.

After a while I managed to pick out shoes, jewelry, a handbag, and makeup. My tummy grumbled and Vincent glanced over to me. "I guess you're hungry?" He said and I nodded.

We walked to the food court and both got different things to eat. I looked again at how strangely empty it was. Deciding not to ask I just kept to myself silently eating and occasionally sipping on my smoothie.

"Jasmine?" I snapped out of the daze I was in and looked over to him. "Would you like to go on a date?" He smiled sweetly.

My heart said yes because he seemed genuinely happy. However my mind said "Bitch please." I could see right through his little act but I nodded anyways. "When?" I sipped on my smoothie watching his hand run through his jet black hair. It was messy but it looked insanely hot on him. The sides were shaved and faded out.

He had a strong jawline and piercing green eyes. You could almost get lost inside his irises. He seemed to chew his lip slightly when thinking and for a second I thought about how nice it would be to kiss those soft, pink, pouty lips.

What was I thinking? Oh yeah I wasn't thinking as I slowly inched forward getting in his personal space. His eyebrows furrowed for a second until his eyes darted to my lips and back up. He started to lean in slightly too and before I knew it I felt his lips press against mine.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He subtly pulled me over into his lap and before you know it we're full on making out in the middle of the food court. After a few seconds I pull back, blushing, but he groans and encloses the gap between us again. Our lips meet again and we fall right back into rhythm as his tongue makes his way into my mouth. His hands rest firmly on my waist and we don't stop till someone decides to interrupt.

"Hey! I'm trying to eat over here." We Separate quickly and I hear Vincent grumble under his breath. I didn't mean to kiss him but I couldn't help myself.

I get off his lap and we go back to eating like nothing ever happened. After finishing our food we throw away our trash and Vincent grabs my hand again as we leave the mall.

After getting in his car he turns towards me. "Come here mia Bella" I look at him before sliding over slightly as he pulls me into his lap. I don't know what he's doing but suddenly I feel his lips press against my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moan slightly and gasp when I feel him grind against Me. I start to appreciate the limo glass he had in the car as I start grinding back. I didn't know what I was thinking but this attractive man had me under his spell and I couldn't help myself. I heard him groan, it was sexually frustrating and was single handedly one of the hottest things I've ever heard.

He kissed me for a second then pulled away. I got back in my own seat and he drove. I was flustered that was for sure.

___

After we pulled in he opened my door and took in the bags and I was starting to think this wasn't so bad. We walked up to the house and this time I took a minute to admire the perfectly trimmed bushes and the ivory columns decorating the front of the house. We walked in and I looked around to se the nice wood flooring of the entrance. When we walked down the hall I admired the art and framed portraits. After we got to the room I decided to bring my stuff into the bathroom.