« Six »

Jasmine's POV

Vincent showed me around the beautiful house. I couldn't believe I would be living here. I didn't think his house would be this nice.

After he finished showing me around we walked to his personal bar. I sat down at a barstool watching as his he mixed up something and handed it to me. Since I never drank a day in my life before I was easily effected by the alcohol. Looking at the bar a smile tugged at my lips at the sight of all the colorful bottles. Vincent handed me something and I sipped it, the nice fruity taste being very deceiving. It was red and tasted either of cheery or strawberry.

Vincent sat next to me eventually sipping what I knew was scotch on the rocks. I learned in close to him, our lips inches apart. I could smell the alcohol lingering between us both. It wasn't long before my lips found their way to his and his to mine. The kiss reaked of alcoholic drinks and our desert from dinner, cherry pie.

My hands soon snaked around his neck as his went straight to my waist. We were lost in the kiss and next thing I know my back hits the black, velvety soft, Egyptian cotton sheets.

He unzipped my dress and I noticed my shoes were kicked off somewhere along the way. Piece by piece his expensive suit hit the floor. We were left in undergarments and the rush to get them off was amazingly quick.

His fingers skillfully undid my bra. He leaned down pulling my panties off with his teeth. I gasped as his rough fingers finally met my sensitive core.

I blushed slightly knowing I was soaking wet and his fingers dipped inside of me. My face scrunched up at the new feelings. I had never really been into touching myself before so this was a whole new experience.

Soon his fingers curled up hitting something amazing. My back arched up off the bed as I gripped the sheets. Vincent groaned in response. I was fighting back moans as he worked his digits.

I started panting and getting this funny feeling in my stomach and just as I felt like I was about to explode he stopped. I didn't know why until he shh-ed me. "Wait mia Bella, I want your first orgasm to be with me inside you."

I pouted then nodded understandingly and he pulled off his Calvin Klein boxers. What I saw left me speechless. He was at least ten inches. He wasted no time lining himself up with my entrance. He looked at me for a split second before asking for permission.

All I did was nod and all of a sudden he thrusted into me. I whimpered in pain as he started to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Eventually I adjusted to his size.

Vincent pulled all the way out before pushing back in and repeating it over and over. Soon I was a moaning mess.

Our moans got louder and louder till eventually we came together. He laid us on our side with him still inside me, then pulled up the covers. I cuddled up to his chest as he whispered sweet nothings again.

"Sleep now mia Bella, you need it after all that. I'm so proud of you." Vincent whispered. I nodded, closed my eyes, and suddenly fell asleep.

________

Vincent's POV:

I stretched out slowly waking up. Opening my eyes trying to remember what exactly happened last night. I bit my lip when I caught the sight of Jasmine's naked body laying on top of me. She was so sexy, but I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I took her virginity last night.

I slowly got up and Jasmine stayed sleeping as hard as a rock. I quickly found my shirt from last night and slipped it on her. I grabbed my boxers and creped out of the bedroom. It was only a guest bedroom. Its the closest one from the bar.