« Eight »

Valintino's POV

"Yeah, tell me what's on your mind." She brushed back a piece of her long brown hair that fell onto her her cheek. Her lips looked so pink and pouty. I wanted to kiss her but I also wanted to push her away.

"I was thinking we could try something new," my palms felt clammy. I was a bit nervous. "I was thinking we could try Ddlg." Her head tilted to the side and she gave me a cute look. I knew she didn't quite understand what I was asking of her.

"It's a type of bdsm, do you know what that is?" Again, nothing, she was clueless. "It's an acronym, BD is bondage and discipline, DS is Dominant and submissive, SM is sadism and masochistism. Let's just focus on the DS aspect right now."  I looked at her then brushed her falling hair behind her ear.

"Are you interested?" I asked her, smiling down at her. She's much shorter than me. She's about 4"8 and that's pretty short compared to me.

"Tell me more." She whispered, as if it was a sin upon her lips.

"Do you trust me, Mia Bella?" My question fell flat to the tense silence. As if it was lost in the atmosphere before us. "Mia Bella, do you trust me?" She nodded looking back at me.

"Use your words babygirl." I grabbed her chin softly, pulling her towards me. 

"I trust you. What now?" She looked up at me confused and I knew I had to start explaining myself.

"So a dominant, holds most the power in the relationship, it's about a power exchange. A regular relationship is fifty/fifty. A dominant sometimes tells a submissive what to do. Dominants care for their submissive and protect them. A good submissive listens to their dominant. Sometimes a dominant is unreasonable, if that happens we have a safeword." I started to explain to her things and she started to seem less and less confused.

"A dominant may give their submissive Rules, Punishments, and Rewards." Just then she kind of blacked out and dropped to the floor.

Of course I acted right away and took her to a hospital. After she woke up they told us together that she was pregnant.

Jasmines POV

"Pregnant, no I just don't think I'm pregnant. There's no way I got pregnant." They displayed our little baby on the monitor as it kicked around. It was so life changing for us both. Being launched into a new engagement and now I'm having his baby. But I can't help myself around him. He's so hot and secretively sexy.

You can't even try arguing with me by telling me this man isn't sexy

You can't even try arguing with me by telling me this man isn't sexy. I mean I let the man put a baby in me so obviously I found him a little too attractive. But I couldn't really help it. I was drunk after I just found out some pretty rough things. I didn't have the best of times but I let him see me at my lowest when I was most vulnerable.

Oh how Jasmine would regret letting him in.

Valentino's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. I don't even really remember getting her pregnant but yet we were both drunk when we had sex the other night.
All I knew now was that I was having a child with a woman I just met. It wasn't the best of situations but what do you do when you find out your having a baby. I mean it's all just completely amazing still. I just held her hand and kissed the bump.

On the way back to the car he reached for her hand to reassure her. "Hey little one, it's going to be okay. I'm going to take care of you and our unborn child."
He opened the door for her and she slipped in, taking extra precaution to buckle in this time. "I did this, I'm the reason this baby is inside you. I never imagined all of this would happen so fast baby girl. Daddy actually has a surprise for you when we get home and I think you'll really like it. Are you excited baby girl?"

She nodded and closed her eyes looking like it was about time for me to put her down for her nap soon. When we got to the house I carried her to her new nursery. It was decked out in pink and had everything she could of asked for. I put her on the changing table and put a cute pink diaper on her and gave her one of my shirts to nap in.

I sat in the black leather rocker with her in my arms as I fed her the usual snack of strawberries and sometimes chocolate covered ones if she was good. And I fed her her bottle as I rocked her gently in my arms and she soon could no longer fight with sleep anymore. She feel asleep in my arms and after a few minutes I laid her in the adorable pink baby bed and turned on the mobile and camera so I could watch over my princess. She curled up happily and sucked on her pacifier as she continued to nap away the day peacefully.

Soon a storm had started to form but I didn't pay too much mind considering I was in a very important business meeting. I had only just finished when I heard Jasmine's crying which happened as soon as she realized she couldn't escape her crib.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I suppose you guys realized I started to imagine  Justin Baldoni as Valentino 
And
Now Jasmine is pregnant 🤰
Everything is happening so fast.
How do you think Jasmin will take this?
What gender do you think the baby is?
Baby or babies?
Name suggestions?
Anyone else into Ddlg?
What do you think will happen next
Do you ship Valentino and Jasmin?
#jalentino
Tell me what you would like to see come up
Is anyone interested in a love triangle?
Who could be the 2nd lover?