Linda

It was a rainy day on the streets of Birmingham, England. 20 year old Linda Hamilton walked gingerly home from Tesco to pick up items for dinner. The rain poured onto Linda as she passed by the Rum Runner club, a trendy club in the Birmingham area. She had always wanted to visit the club, with all of its dancing, and new romantic music, but something always stopped her from going in. Linda stared longingly at the facade of the Rum Runner as she walked, too careless to notice a blonde-haired boy wearing leather pants and a frilly white shirt standing in front of her. She crashed into the boy head-on, sending both of them careening into a small grassy area. The boy looked at her confusingly. She spoke.
"I'm so sorry! Can I help you up?"
To her surprise he spoke.
" It's alright. Just make sure you watch where you're going next time! I don't think the Barrow's would like it if there were human imprints in the grass. "
He smiled at her. Linda noticed his face and body looked intricate and regal, yet dauntless in nature. He spoke again.
"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. My name is Nick."
" And I'm Linda. Linda Hamilton. "
" Linda! What a beautiful name! What brings you to the Rum Runner, Linda?"
Linda smiled, and gazed into Nick's deep green eyes.
"I was just on my way home and I was enjoying the scenery here."
" How old are you Linda?"
" I'm 20 years old. Why do you ask?"
Nick's face lit up with joy.
" I'm playing a show here with my band Duran Duran on Friday at 7pm. I was wondering if you'd like to come to the show. ".
Nick scrawled something on a piece of paper and handed it to Linda.
"Also, here is my name and phone number. I can get you into the show at no charge since you're a friend of the band. Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. "
" Thank you so much, Nick!"
With that, Linda gathered her items, bid Nick farewell, and headed back to her flat. She couldn't wait for Friday night to come at last.