Eyes Like An Angel

Two days had passed and Nick thrashed around inside his bed in the flat he shared with the other members of Duran Duran.   Everyone had gone to bed for the night, and the flat was desolately quiet.   He couldn't stop thinking of the strange dream he'd just had.   In it, he was sitting in a field of daffodils, looking across into the expanse of land ahead of him.   It was there he noticed a woman in a long, sea foam green sundress was sitting next to him.   As he looked closer, he could see the woman's deep hazel eyes, long , brown hair , sensual , pink lips and her intricate facial features.   Nick was taken aback by her stunning beauty.   But,  Nick also felt a sense of familiarity to the woman.   He knew her from somewhere, but her name was on the tip of his tongue.   The woman turned her head and her small body so it faced Nick.  He could feel a sensation occurring between him and the woman, but he couldn't pinpoint the exact feeling.  Their faces drew near,  and Nick suddenly wished that he could press his lips onto her velvety lips and give her a kiss.   The woman's arms embraced him in a hug, and suddenly he felt safe and relaxed.  Her face was near Nick's now, and he went in for  a kiss.  However, just as Nick was about to touch his lips with her own, he woke up.   It was then he realized who the woman was; Linda Hamilton, a girl he'd met outside the Rum Runner on Monday.   Since the day he'd met her,  he knew he wanted to see her again, and wanted Simon, John, Andy, and Roger to meet her.   But why was he dreaming of Linda in this way?  He hardly knew her aside from their chance meeting outside the Rum Runner.   Nick had never felt this strange sensation of emotion in his 18 years of life.   With that, Nick closed his eyes and drifted back into a deep sleep until morning arrived.