Nick's Night To Remember

Without words, Nick walked with Linda across the flat to her small bathroom.  To his surprise she opened the medicine cabinet and took out a condom.  Placing it in Nicks hand they headed to her bedroom.  Nick watched as Linda placed his hands on the back of her dress.  He responded by unzipping the dress and slowly removing it from her body.  Next he removed her panties and unhooked her bra gently.  She responded by removing his shirt and laying him on the bed so she could remove his leather pants and underwear.   She climbed in bed with him, and Nick, sensing the time was right began to kiss and lick Linda from head to toe, paying special care to Linda's soft intimate area.   Linda responded by placing Nick's erect penis in her mouth and sucked on it until Nick began to moan uncontrollably and sharp feelings of pleasure sprang through his body.   The condom was on, and he knew it was time for the main attraction; Deflowering the beautiful princess Linda.  He began to kiss her velvety lips, and with a quick thrust, he was inside of her, moving his hips to the rhythm of hers until they both moaned uncontrollably as Nick came inside of her.  She was so beautiful.  His beautiful Princess Linda.   Nick rested his head on Linda's stomach and fell asleep.  It was surely a night to remember.