Bonus Chapter

All Rights Reserved

Bonus Chapter

Brendon Kingston's POV

6 years after the epilogue

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?"

I looked up from the patrol details and reports to see Isabella studying me curiously. "What is it Bella?" Her blonde hair was tied into pigtails while her grey eyes were big and blinking up at me innocently.

Her lower lip stuck out in a pout and I couldn't help but marvel how her features seem to favour Sydney except for her eyes. Those big grey eyes were all me and I could say that she was a perfect blend of Sydney and I.

"Could you order Cayden and Mason to leave me alone?"

I quirked up an eyebrow, it wasn't a secret that Cayden and their cousin Mason liked to pick on Isabella much to her chagrin. "What did they do?"

"They grabbed my dolls and threw them into lake!"

The indignant tone of my daughter's voice made me want to break out into a smile but I held it back, "I see. Alright, I'll have a word with them about it. Now, isn't it time for you to get ready? We have guests coming over for dinner don't we?"

Isabella nodded and gave me a toothy grin in response before skipping out of my study, her blonde pigtails flying as she left. Glancing at the clock, I cursed mentally before hurrying through the patrol details, it wouldn't be good to be late.

* * *

I scrutinised my expression in the mirror before shrugging on my jacket. Today, Rhett and Sarah along with Mason for dinner as they had some news that they wanted to share with us. Seeing that Rhett was hardly someone that could keep a secret, hence, Sydney and I had managed to guess it.

A pair of slim hands wrapped around my midsection and Sydney rested her head on my back and I relaxed slightly. "Hey you. Ready for dinner?"

I turned around to face her and shrugged, "Yes. Where's the kids?"

Sydney smiled. A smile that still made my heart race even after all these years together. Her hand reached up to run her fingers through my hair and the other to caress my cheek. Unconsciously, I leaned into her touch and shut my eyes.

"You look tired." she said as she studied me closely. Shrugging, I pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm fine. Nothing sleep can't cure. Rhett would be coming soon. We should head down."

Sydney nodded in agreement before leaning up to press a light kiss on my lips. "Alright. You go get Cayden and Isabella, I'll get Andrea from her nap."

Yes, Sydney and I had another daughter. Andrea Jalisca Kingston was born three years ago when Cayden was seven and Isabella three. From the piercing shrieks and giggles coming from the dining room, I headed down the stairs to be met with the sight of Cayden and Isabella running around.