Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

So here we are, Yein and I, sitting on the bench at the school yard. We just talking about this whole weird situation. Weird huh? But after I met this girl somehow i feel more like nervous, because everything comes with a price right? And I don't know what price do we have to pay for this 'stuff' that happen to us today.

Basically Yein's story and I are same. About this weird dream, and then our increasing body temperature this morning, then this fire things, and now here we are, lost and confuse about everything that happen today. I don't know what to do, and so do Yein. I just playing with bracelet while I'm thinking. It sort of my habbit to do that.

"Eo? Where do you get that bracelet?" Yein point at my bracelet.

"This bracelet? I made it. Why?"

"Well... I think that stone in your bracelet is the same with the stone in my necklace." Then, she show me her necklace. Woahh it's really the same stone. But, it is just a coincidence? Many stone look like the same and I bet there are many red stone the look like the same in this world. Then, I remember what happen to me this morning, regarding this stone.

"You know.. I met this strange couple this morning. Well, I bumped to this fine woman because I was already late to school thanks to this 'fire thingy', then her belongings fell to the ground. So I help her. And then she noticed about my bracelet. She said 'what an interesting stone you have there young man'. I just find that comment nothing and keep helping gather all her belongings. And then when I want to give back her stuff, this tall young man, I think it was her boyfriend, come to us. I apologized to him for bumped to his girlfriend and he smiled to me. Then I think he noticed my bracelet too, because the next thing he said to me was 'you know young man, you should fine the other half of that stone you got there because it still not complete yet'. Because I already really really late so I just bowed to them and left. You think it means something?" I tell Yein my story this morning.

"It might be... Hmm the other half? So that means that this stone in my neckclace could be the other half from your stone? Do you remember abous this couple? Maybe after school, we can go to this couple and ask about this stone." Yein suggest her idea. I think it's a good idea.

"Hmm the woman is short and the man is tall. Then... They both have dimples. I think the woman is older than the man because he call her noona. Oh! I hear the woman call him Nam.. joo.. Ahh Namjoonie." I give her my best description about this couple.

"Bwo? Namjoonie? Ahh... I think I know the couple you met this morning. Let's meet them after school okay? I'll wait you in front of the gate Jungkook-ssi" She said to me and then left me here.

"Eo? Arasso.." Okay... so this is maybe a good step right? To find out about this whole thing. I sighed. The recess is almost over so I have to go back to class.

After School

Yein's POV

So.. here we are, Jungkook and I, in front of Soojung unnie's house. Then we knock unnie's door

"Coming!" I can hear it was unnie's voice.

"Ahh Yeinn, please come inside.. I just bake some cookies" She smile to me, showing her dimples. I really love her smile, I find it comforting somehow.

"Ne, kamsahamnida unnie" So, Jungkook and I step inside to her living room.

"I see you bring your friend here Yein" Oh right, I almost forget introduce him to her.

"This is my sunbae, Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook, this is my neighbor Soojung unnie"

"Annyeonghaseyo Soojung-ssi, nice to meet you" Jungkook said to Soojung unnie

"Ahh nice to meet you too Jungkook-ssi. I believe you are the boy that help me this morning right? I didn't have a chance to say thank you this morning so thanks Jungkook-ssi. Please have a seat. I will bring some cookies and lemonade to you guys And you can call me noona, Jungkook-ssi." Then, she left us to the kitchen

Jungkook and I have a seat on the sofa in the living room.

'I have a weird feeling Yein.'

Eo? Why weird feeling?

'I don't know. It just, I have this strange feeling when I meet her.'

I think it's just your feeling Jungkook-ssi. Besides we have nothing where to ask about this situation.

'Yeah, you're right. By the way, it's oppa. Since I am your sunbae'

Eo? I shocked when he said that. But he just said that like it was nothing. Aishh does he know that he already make my heart stop for a second.

Then, Soojung unnie come with cookies and lemonade. Not long after that, Namjoon oppa come down to the living room from upstairs.

"Eo? Annyeong Yein-ah. Noona didn't tell me we have a guest"

"Annyeong Namjoon oppa! I just come here because I think I have a question that I want to ask to both of you hehe. Before that, let me introduce my friend first. Namjoon oppa, this is Jungkook-ssi. Jungkook-ssi, this Namjoon oppa."

'I've told you to call me oppa' He glare at me hehe, I just chuckled. Well, it is still awkward to call him oppa. Especially, since he is my crush.

"Ahh nice to meet you Jungkook-ssi. You can call me hyung. And thank for helping my fiancee this morning" Then, he take a seat next to Soojung noona and in front of us.

"So.. what do you want to ask Yein-ah?" Namjoon oppa ask me.

"Well.. I want to ask about.. hmm..." I don't know what question do we have to ask first. About the fire? About the dream? About the stone? About this telepath thing with Jungkook?

'Let's start with the stone'

I surprise to hear that voice. No, it's not that I never hear someone talk to me through my mind before, because I just did a conversation through mind with Jungkook. But.. what surprise me is the voice. It wasn't Jungkook's voice.

It was...

Namjoon oppa's voice...

=====================================================================================

Sorry for the long update huhu:((( I have something else to do last week so I didn't have a chance to update my story  but I'll try to update it more often this month because finnally it's holidayy yuhuuu!!!

And Thank youu!! for voted and comment in my story. I really appreciate it guys :')

Hope you guys keep giving love to this story <3<3