Chapter 5

Yein's POV

'You have to lend your life'

What? My life? Is she crazy? Now here I am at the park, shouting like a crazy person. Ani it's them, those dimples couple, that crazy. I should know it when they move in near my house. Aishhh...

"YEIN!!" Jungkook oppa run to me. Took him long enough to run after me huh? I hate him. I hate those couples. I hate...

"YAH! Why... did... you.. run?" Jungkook oppa talked to me between his breath. Is he out breath just to run after me? Tch weak.

"Bwo?? Weak? Yah! Jung Yein... " He looks furious. If he want to hit me, hit me then. I don't care anything right now. But then next thing I know, he hug me tight. What.. is.. he... doing? I don't know what to do and to feel right now. Just...

"Are you mad? Let it out then. I can feel you mad and it isn't a good feeling you know. Just let it out Yein or do anything to make you feel better." He still hug me while caressing my hair. And then, I cry. I cry so hard at his chest. Yes, I am mad. I am mad with Soojung noona... Namjoon oppa... Jungkook oppa... destiny....

I just cry in his arm. I don't know how long we stay in this position. After I feel a little bit better then I take my face away from his chest then wipe my tears that was left on my face. Jungkook oppa hold my chin and make me to face him.

"Are you feel better now?" He asked me. I nod. 'Good, let's buy some ice cream' He is ruffling my hair. But before we move from our place, something strange happen. We notice everyone in this park stop moving, like the time stop moving. I can feel Jungkook oppa hold my hand tighter.

"What is happening?" I ask to no one actually but of course the only one that can hear me is Jungkook oppa.

"I don't know Yein-ah. But whatever it is, I don't get a good vibe." Yes me too oppa.

Then, two boys appear not far away in front of us. They wear all-black clothes and hats. "So you are the fire-couple huh? Haha" One boy with blonde hair snickers to us. "Give us the stone now" The other guy with small eyes demand for the stone.

"What stone? Yah! Why don't you take one. Look there are many stones under your feet." Jungkook oppa answer to them. Really Jungkook oppa? That's the best you got?. Then, Jungkook oppa glare at me. You know if glare can kill, I'll be dead right now.

"Wahhh they play dumb huh? Give us the red stone now!" The blonde-one yell to us and I can feel the atmosphere around us felt so cold. I see his hand turn into ice? So they have superpower too.

"Calm down mingyu-ah. Let's not bother use our power to them. Now, give us the stone or you prefer to fight with us first? You know it's getting hot nowadays, do we need to cool it down for you?" The one with small-eye talk calmly.

'Oppa, what do we do know?' I feel scared.

'Don't show them your fear Yein. I don't know what to do but I think the only way is to fight them?' Jungkook oppa squeeze my hand even tighter, like to assure me that I can do this, we can do this.

'Okay. Shall we start the game oppa?' I don't know where I get the confident from. Maybe it was Jungkook oppa's confidence. Then, we start the fire with our hand.

"Okay then if that is what you want. Looks like the fire need to be extinguished first huh?" The boys in black also turn their hand into ice.

Soojung and Namjoon's place

Soojung's POV

"Should we run after them Namjoonie?" I worry to them, especially Yein. It looks like she can't accept about all of these things. And plus, they both still teenagers. Their emotions is still not in a stable condition.

"Let them handle this on their own first noona. Trust them okay?"

"Yeah you're right. But I also worry how if one of Dark Master's men are after them now" I can't help to still feel worry to them. Then Namjoonie back hug me to calm me down. He always know what to do to calm me down.

"Then let them defend themselves first okay? They have fire on their own right? Come.. Let's get ready first okay then we run after them arassoe?" I nod.

Back to the battlefield

There are many holes of fire around the park, trees and bushes were set on fire, street lamps covered with ice. There are four teenagers in different side of the park, panting so hard, looks like all of them are out of breath.

Jungkook's POV

Woahh these guys are not kidding right. I feel like my power almost drained out but they won't stop attack us with their eyes. Ahh I feel sting on my arm but there is nothing there. Oh ani.. Is yein's arm hurt? Are you okay Yein?

'Yeah I'm okay oppa. It looks like they are too strong to handle oppa?'

Yeah, Yein is right. But what can we do beside fight them? Run? But where? Then Iceball fly to my direction. I dodge it then fire another fireball to them.

"Oppa!" I hear Yein's screm. Then, I feel my ankle hurt. Aishh, did she sprain her ankle? I run to her place while shoot my fireball to their direction.

'Yein, I think we should run away now.' I keep shooting fireballs and so is Yein, although she is on the ground.

'But how?'

Yeah how? Come on Jungkook, think harder.

Ah! I think I know how to get away from them....

===================================================== 

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long absent  :"( 

I've been so busy lately with this college and marching band things and I almost forgot about this story huhu:( I am really really sorry. I will try to update maybe two or three chapter on this holiday.

Thank you for everyone that give love to this story. Thank you for the love guyss hehe saranghaee <3<3<3