Chapter 6

Yein's POV

'Yein, listen to me. If I say run, then run okay?' Jungkook oppa said to me while his eyes still looking those two boys in front of us.

Geundae.. How can I run with this ankle of mine. Ani.. We have to run.

'Just trust me' he said and that word made me successfully trust him.

He then shot more fireballs to them. Why he kept shooting those guys and he keep miss the target. Wait... he didn't miss the target. Ahh I know where he aimed at. As expected from Jeon Jungkook. Those two guys keep dodge the fireball but they didn't know that the real target is their surrounding. Yes, those grass met contact with fireball and next thing they knew it create a ring of fire. That ring of fire blocked their sight for a minute.

'RUN NOW!' Jungkook oppa grab my hand and take me to run with him. I hissed for the pain from my ankle. I knew Jungkook oppa can feel the pain to but he tried to endure it. Not long after we ran from the park then a car stopped in front of us. They were Namjoon oppa and Soojung unnie.

"Ppali! Get in!" The door of the car was opened then Jungkook oppa and I enter the car.

"Who are those guys hyung?" Jungkook oppa asked once the car already on the road with Namjoon oppa behind the wheel.

"They were one of the Dark Master's boys" Instead Namjoon oppa who answer the question, it was Soojung unnie. Ahh right I still mad at them. Jungkook oppa glance at me. I can see in his face that he didn't like with my thought but hey he can't blame me if I still mad at them. I just kept looking at the window while Jungkook oppa kept asking the question about the situation earlier.

"They can do these 'freeze-thingy' noona. Did they have a power like us?" Jungkook oppa asked Soojung noona while trying explain the 'freeze-thingy' with his gesture. I chuckled, he was cute.

"Ahhh the one that you encounter earlier must be Mingyu and Wonwoo. They are the only two that can freeze anything. They like the opposite of you both, they can control ice."

Right I hear one of them called the other with 'Mingyu-ah' but how Soojung unnie know them? From the book again?

"How do you know them noona?" Jungkook oppa asked again. Huh copycat! He must be hear my question.

'Says the one that still sulked like a child' Yes it was Jungkook oppa who said that to me.

"Hmm.. It just.. we met them before so we do little research about them" Soojung noona said but I sense something off from her explanation. Hm suspicious.

"Yah stop it!" Jungkook oppa then raise his voice at me. He hear my thought huh?

"Bwo??" I challenged him. How he can defend them? Ck

"Geumanhe you two!" It was Namjoon oppa. He sound so serious with his eyes still on the road.

"Yein ah, gwencanha?" Soojung unnie asked me. Yeah right like I'm gonna answer that question. I just rolled my eyes to her.

"She just sprained her ankle noona. Not a big deal. She's already a grown up. She can handle this on her own right Yein-ah?" Of course it was Jungkook oppa who said that.

"Omo! Don't worry Yein-ah. After we found the next couple, you can be healed in no time" She said while smiled to me and showed her dimple.

"But you two have to do what the book said or else we cannot find them" Namjoon oppa said to us.

Shirreo. I don't want to lend my life. How about my parents? How about my friends?

"You know the book doesn't mean any harm to you, in fact it tried to protect you. With you lend your life, it means that your life that you temporary left will be kept for a while so that everyone that you love will be protected from Dark Master. After your power were activated, both Lady Light and Dark Master can sense it. So the Dark Master will start to find you and it start form your close one. If they have no memories of you then they have nothing to give to Dark Master and both Dark Master and Lady Light cannot trace your connection to them" Soojung noona tried to explain it to us or especially me I think.

"But it means they will have no memories of us? At all?" Now finally I open my mouth for the first time in this ride.

"Yes but it cost their protection and it was worth I think"

Hmm I can't lie if I said I was so damn worried to my family after the incident in the park earlier. I know what Soojung noona said earlier has a point. But is it worth it? Just to guard this stone?

'Just trust it okay? I have a feeling about this?' Now Jungkook oppa tried to convice me while looking at my eyes.

'Good or bad?'

'I don't know. Let's find out together shall we?' He then took my hand and Soojung noona gave us the book.

We both pricked our fingers and then let the blood drop on the first page of the book. Next thing we know the book now full written from the page one until the end of the book. Wow, we both didn't believe what happen before us for a second.

How can it be?

So... everything that happened right now is true then?

But I still wonder, am I made the right choice?   

===============================================================================

I'm so sorry that I took so long to update this story:(((

Last semester was kinda hard and chaos for me because there were a lot of group work and I became one of manager in this particular organization in my campus

And I have these writer's block so I kinda stuck to continue this story

Sorry to let you guys down T.T and thanks for everyone that still waiting this story

Love you all <3