Chapter 7

Yein POV

So here we are, on the way to meet another couple. After Jungkook oppa and I decided to "lend" our lives to the book, we tried to contact our family just to make sure they were alright. Now I kinda believe that what was the book means was real because none of them remember who we were. But then, at least I know that they were okay now.

Back to this new couple, the book said that the next couple will be the "the owner of the blue stone who make everyone shiver just by around them". And that's it. Eugh how can I know who we are looking for just by that kind information. Yeah thanks The Book, it really helped. a lot. By the way, Soojung unnie said we should address this old book by "The Book".

However I still amazed how we can locate the couple. A few hours ago, after we saw the clue than The Book gave. Soojung noona opened the map then she asked for my necklace. Then the next thing she did was held the necklace above the map. Suddenly, the necklace just fall – like there was magnet that caused it – to the location of the town in Pyeongchang. Okay so that is where we headed now.

Jungkook POV

After 6 hours of driving, finally we arrived to the town. Soojung noona said that the stones will active seven days after the last stones were activated, so that's mean we only have four more days to find the couple before they find out about their power.

Now, we are on this empty small house. Namjoon hyung said it was his and we can use to find and stalk – no I mean learn – about the new couple. For the purposeof the plan, we go undercover as a small family. While Soojung noona and Namjoon hyung were a married couple, Yein and I were sibling. Eugh why I can't stop looking at her. She is so beautiful even just from her back. Yes, she is in the kitchen with Soojung noona, preparing for dinner. As for me, I am sitting in the dining chair with Namjoon hyung.

"Ya! Stop looking at her. You should try to get close to her you know if you like her" Namjoon oppa said while he close the newspaper that he just read.

"Huh? Ani, I don't like her" Yeah right Jungkook, you don't like her.

"Ahh the denial of young love. Boy you should never reject love, you have to embrace it." Namjoon hyung tease me with smile. Ugh suddenly I just hate those dimples.

"Dinner is ready! Jungkook help noona bring this pot to the dining table" I was about to reply Namjoon hyung, when I hear Soojung call for my help from the kitchen. Huft I see his smirk before I go to the kitchen.

Namjoon POV

We are having dinner now. Ah I really like this kind of view, I kinda miss it actually. It's been awhile I've been longing this kind of view, having dinner with a family. I feel my hand is being squish by Soojung. How I cannot love this woman. Despite the chaotic that we get and sacrifice that we have to make from this stone. There is one that I feel grateful for, this woman right next to me.

"Okay so for tomorrow, we just do our normal thing okay? But don't forget to keep an eye on the possible person that have the stone" I said to Jungkook dan Yein.

"How do we know if we find the right person?" Yein asked me.

"You will know when you found her or him. The stone will find their other selves" I answered. I know they don't get what I mean but it is the reality. The stone make the connection and will find a way to meet each other.

"O..kay.." It was Jungkook. He just nod his head. Haha so cute like a baby. Like my little brother.

Let's just pray that there will be no problem to find this couple. 

The one that can make everyone shiver, the one that has the opposite power with Jungkook dan Yein.

===========================================================================

Hello I am back guys!!

Sorry for gone missing this past months. I've got this thing to do beside my study and it's kinda need a lot of time.

I hope I can continue this story, because I am now in my final year in college so it will take my time to finish my final assignment.

Anddd thank you for everyone that read this work and always support me with your comment. I hope I can keep continue this work and finish this work.

Happy reading everyone!!