Chapter 19

Oky so here is Chapter 19... 2 more chapters to go, then the Epilogue:) Im so excited to say that this book WILL have a sequal!! EEPERS! :))

Hope your jsut as excited as i am about it:))

-God bless!

-Careforbooks!

----------------------------------

Chapter 19

“What’s he doing here?” Ethan whispered to Madeline about Travis’ presence in their home.

“I invited him yesterday when I met him outside the clinic. He sounded like he needed help and I wanted to.”

“Oh. Well. You should have told me that he was coming. That’s all.” Ethan said and smiled.

“Okay. Sorry about that.” Madeline walked past him and out to where Travis was. She led him into the dining area and sat the roasted turkey stew in the center of the table.

Ethan was soon seated at the table too.

After saying grace and getting their plates situated, Ethan decided to speak up. “So, Travis, what are your thoughts on college?”

Ethan was shocked that the boy actually began to answer, but was even more shocked after finding out the boy’s plans.

 “Actually, Mr. Ethan, I plan on going to college to become a Veterinarian.” Travis shook his head and smiled.

Ethan smiled brightly. “That’s great news.”

“Yep. But, I need to get my grades up. Surprisingly, I have been an A Honor Roll student since sixth grade. I might not care about a lot in this world, but my grades aren’t one of them. I have always tried my best at keeping them up. That was easy though, considering I can read minds.”

Travis said narrowing his eyes on them both and laughing.

“I’m kidding! I have a gift of Photographic memory, so it’s easy to study.”

“If I don’t get my D plus in Algebra up in three weeks, I’m not going to have to say goodbye to my dream of becoming a Vet.” Travis rolled his eyes.

“I could help with that.” Madeline said honestly and happily.

“Really? You would? Oh, thank you Mrs. Madeline, that would be… wow. SO appreciated. You have no idea how much that means to me. Honest.” He said patting his hand over his heart.

“Glad I could help. But, there is a compromise.”

Travis sarcastically sat his fork down on his plate and smiled as he patted his hand on his thigh. “Man! I was hoping to get out of that!” He joked. “What is it? I’ll do ANYTHING!” He said happily.

“I’ll help you with your studies if you will agree to go to one church service with us. Do we have a deal?” Madeline asked mysteriously, raising her eyebrows at him.

Travis rolled his eyes and picked up his fork again. “You know it!”

“Good. I’m glad.”

“Me too.” Ethan threw in.

Madeline just hoped, prayed that the boy would get something out of the service.

-----------------

Hope you liked. Chapter 20 in the minute, then 21(the last chapter) the nteh EPILOGUE! :)

THis book will ve having a sequal. Not about Ethan and Madeline, but someone in their lives;)

Hope you have enjoyed this book, and hope yo uenjoy is sequal:) Lol

-Careforbooks!