Plot 6 → AHS & SPN

(Plot by Courtney)

SOLD TO: unjustifiably

TITLE: Horror Story (can be changed)

FANDOM: American Horror Story Asylum x Supernatural

FACE CLAIM: Seychelle Gabriel as Gabriella Cortez

LOVE INTEREST: Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

PLOT: In which the Winchester brothers hear of teenagers going missing in an Asylum called Briarcliff Manor

EXTENDED SUMMARY: Teenagers have been reported missing in Massachusetts for decades, ever since Briarcliff Manor was shut down. But, teenagers were teenagers, and they eventually turned up after a couple of weeks. However, they were a shell of a person they had once been, plagued by unknown memories and had scars littering their bodies. Every single teenager that came home, committed suicide within a couple of days.

This caught the eyes of the Winchester boys, believing it to be some demon that found the joy in torturing teenagers and pushing them to suicide. However, what they found was something more than a demon: they found a rift in time.

As soon as the brothers walked through the doors into Briarcliff Manor, they were transported back to the time of its prime. And now, they were patients of the haunted walls. They had to find a way to stop the transportation of future teenagers, and get home safely. Except, they're not the only ones who fell through the rift. There's a girl, Gabriella Moretz, who's already on the verge of cracking. But, with their help - especially Dean's - she may be able to stay sane enough and find a way out of the hell-hole.