Delivery → -CommanderIexa

(Plot by Courtney & Sarah)

TITLE: Bloodsucking Fiends (can change)

FANDOM: True Blood

SEASON: 1/2/3 (any of these seasons, or all of them)

FACE CLAIM: Jessica Alba as Angel

LOVE INTEREST: Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman

PLOT: In which Angel turns up on Eric's doorstep after a century of them being apart, looking for a place to hide from the human authorities for all the murder's she has committed

EXTENDED SUMMARY: They had been destroying every innocent thing in their path for centuries, the bloodsucking fiends who couldn't love in the eyes of the humans, only hate. Both stayed together, having each other's backs since the day they both became a vampire.

But, one night, faeries attacked and because they were defending themselves and their delicious blood that would give a vampire the ability to walk in the sun. And for a century, the famous blood-thirsty duo have been apart. So, what happens when Angel walks through the doors of Fangtasia?

Well, more death and carnage. But, even worse than that was Angel now being the babysitter the Bon Temps unknown half-faerie, Sookie Stackhouse; getting stuck with the job because for unknown reasons, Angel can walk in the sunlight.

EXTRA IDEAS: The book could consist of many flashbacks to how Angel and Eric used to be, and then have scenes in the present where they reunite. Angel could've known where Eric has been all this time, but he hasn't been able to find her. So she makes a big entrance into his club, but he won't leave his "throne" until the club closes. Angel has come back after all these years for one reason and one reason only: she needs to be hidden because the human authorities (who deal with those vampires who murdered humans) are after her. Pam also doesn't like her all that much, but they should eventually get along.