Plot 12 → Pretty Little Liars

(Plot by Meg)

TITLE: Hold Me Down

FANDOM: Pretty Little Liars

SEASON: Two or Three or Four

FACE CLAIM: Zoey Deutch as Liv

LOVE INTEREST:

Keegan Allen as Toby

PLOT: In which a girl who can never keep her mouth shut is forced to learn how to before all her dirty secrets come out somebody else's

EXTENDED SUMMARY: Liv knew everything that was happening in Rosewood, from which barista at the local coffee shop dropped out of high school and which student at Rosewood High School peaks through girls' windows. She loved knowing what is going on and never seem to keep her mouth shut–as long as it won't impact her.

The girl has a lot of her dirty secrets of her own though, from her small ones like her old sixth grade crush on the school outcast, Toby Cavanaugh or how she bribed her teacher to boost her GPA. Then there were her bigger secrets, like how she had sex with Noel Kahn during his brief relationship with Aria Montgomery or how her mom suffered a heart attack during the time she was having said sex and the last thing she told her mom was that she hated her. There were a lot of things wrong in her life actually, but she buried her own secrets under everybody else's. Everybody hated her for it before she will always prioritise herself over anybody else.

She exposed everybody's secrets often, online or in an elaborate way, like during a school assembly or she would put flyers up around the school. The secrets weren't big or scandalous, typically small ones, like how Hanna Marin's hair is actually dyed or how Spencer Hastings cheated on a test. That is until one of the liars dropped their phone and she can't help but take a quick look, stumbling upon anonymous text messages filled with juicy secrets. And she grabbed the opportunity immediately, until her own secrets are uncovered by the same stranger who knows the others girls'. Forced by mysterious messages, Liv becomes A's new little doll, one of her favourites too.