Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My heart stopped as I saw Kion fall off the ground. Janja was laughing while a tear slid down my cheek. This is my fault. I thought. It was all my fault. Running to the edge, I looked down and when I saw Kion's body laying lifeless on the ground, tears were now pouring down my cheeks, making my fur wet.

"The Lion Guard is now history! You!"
I gasped as Janja cornered me. "Now, you. Go tell the rest of the guard that their leader is well," I gulped as he laughed. "No more..."

I frowned, tears still coming out of my eyes. "And what if I don't?! You've already taken away the lion cub I love! What else could you take from me?!"

Janja stopped and growled at me, getting closer. "The lion cub you love? Did you actually fall in love with him, (Y/N)? You knew the rule! No falling in love with the enemy!"

I growled and bared my teeth at Janja. "I did not fall in love with the enemy! I fell in love with a sweet cub who saw me for who I really was, and not some cub who worked for you! I did not break your precious rule! Because the enemy...is you."

That's when Janja had enough of me. Raising his paw, I then fell to the ground with claw marks on my right cheek.

I looked up at Janja in complete terror. He put his paw on my chest and pushed it deeply into me. I screamed in pain as his face got closer to mine. "If you don't go inform the rest of the Lion Guard. I will take away the last thing you have..."

I looked nervous as his mouth came to me.

"Your life..."