Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

This was going to be the hardest thing I have ever done. Well, besides walking out on Kion. The Lion Guard already despised me, so that didn't make it easier on me. I could already imagine what they were going to do. Fuli would bite me, Bunga would fart and hit me, Ono would poke my eye out and Beshte would sit on me. But I knew whatever I went through, would not be as worse as the pain I felt knowing I had lost Kion.

"(Y/N)!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I was tackled by Fuli, who was baring her teeth at me. I didn't do anything. I knew I deserved this. The rest of the guard were soon around me, covering any gap that I could escape. Even if I wanted to escape, I still wouldn't try.

"Where's Kion!" Bunga pointed at me, getting closer as a dark frown spread across his face.

"He's..." I got choked up again. This was so hard for me to say. Especially them because Kion was not only their leader, but their friend.

"He's what?! Talk!"

Fuli pushed me deeper into the ground. "He's...he's dead..."

The Lion Guard, stepped back, obviously in pure shock.

I saw Bunga's eyes fill with tears and I looked down.

"No...h-he can't be..."

Ono flew down and rested his wing on his friend's shoulder. "Bunga..."

"No!" Breaking away from Ono's touch, Bunga ran away.

"Bunga, wait!" Beshte and Ono ran and flew after Bunga, leaving me and Fuli.

I looked at her and she had a menacing growl on her face. "How dare you kill him!"

My eyes widened and got up, getting in her face. "I did not kill him!"

Fuli scoffed. "Yeah, right. Who else could have done it? Janja? He may be evil, but he would never do something like that."

I growled and frowned. "You don't know that, Fuli. You don't know what he's capable of."

Fuli laughed and pushed me to the ground. "And you do, (Y/N)? I knew you were the enemy all along. But Kion was too naive to see it. So, you took advantage of it and decided to get rid of him while you had the chance."

I shook my head quickly. "What? No! I would never take Kion for granted!"

Fuli just rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right."

I growled again, now getting frustrated. "Fuli, I did not kill him! And if you don't believe me, then just go and comfort your friend and leave me alone, would ya?!"

Fuli shot me another glare. "I will! And in the morning, I am going to have King Simba order you to death for killing his son!"

My eyes widened as I watched her run in the direction Bunga had gone.

After she was gone, I sat down, lowered my head and cried.