Louis?

Sex, sex, sex.

It's all I did. That and Uni. Sounds sad?

Nope. I fucking loved it. I needed it all day, every day.

I was Bi. I preferred girls usually, taking home at least three a day to feel good. Maybe there was something wrong with me. Maybe I was a nymphomaniac. Who cares? It felt good to come.

The only time I fucked men was when my delicious flatmate was unknowingly taunting me with his perfect body. His straight body. He didn't even know it. He just waltz's around, with that arse, and those eyes as if it was nothing. A whole year I've lived in utter torture.

Take now for instance.

I've literally just finished having sex with a hot red headed girl from Uni I picked up at a bar, only coming sufficiently well. She moaned quite loudly, but I was good. I knew it. I've had enough practice.

I go to the kitchen to eat something. I'm really bad at eating well, mostly eating cereal because I was too busy having sex the rest of the time. I've only pulled on my jeans, Louis has seen me in my boxers but I don't need to keep pushing him. He already has to listen to me having sex when he's at home.

Talking of Louis, he walks in, and I take my dose of him. He works a lot, so I don't see him often. His hair is getting really long and messy, but I hope he never cuts it because it looks amazing, sometimes getting in the way of his blue eyes. I like how he pushes it back, flicking slightly at the back, curling cutely around his ear. His eyes are currently hidden by his glasses, which meant he was probably working from home. He's lazily dressed in a baggy jumper and skinny jeans, but he still looks gorgeous. How does he do it?

I hope he notices I've been working out. I know that's a weird thing to think considering he's straight, but I've gotten bigger in the last month.

"Alright?" I try to ask with my mouth full.

Nice one, Harry, you look real fucking attractive talking with your mouth full.

His eyes skim over my body though, feeling like he was x-raying me with those blue eyes.

"Yeah," He smiles sexily, and I forget for a second he's only looking at me like that because I pulled and he heard us. "I don't have to ask how you are."

His little laugh makes me smirk, grinning easily because of his humour.

"Sorry." I say, not really meaning it.

He pushes me playfully as he passes.

"No, you're not." He looks back smiling. I fucking would.

I really am, I'm sorry that it wasn't you.

I laugh, though. He knew I wasn't sorry, really.

The doorbell goes but I don't move to answer it, instead moving to wash up my bowl.

I hear Louis talking to Zayn, one of his attractive friends, but I don't pay attention.

I'm trying hard not to imagine fucking Louis into that table like I've always wanted. I'd kill for him to ask me to.

I think I'll have to pull a guy tonight. I smile, shaking my head. I pull a guy every week around this time, because of the sex on legs that lived here. So unfair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've done so much of this Uni work, I'm sure that's enough now, right? I need to shower so I can pull. I close my laptop, looking down at myself. I haven't even bothered to do anything since that girl was here, still with my top off, still messy haired.