The Fight

For a week, I continuously need to have sex. Over and over again, because I can't get naked Louis out of my head. It's killing me. These girls and guys are being fucked so hard but it's literally not enough.

He's still around, looking like sin in his normal clothes but I would never have been ready to see him naked. Ever.

I've lost count of how many I've brought back this week. Boys. Girls. Anything with a pulse. All incredibly hot, but not on Louis' level.

Like now. I've brought home another girl, but I've only just finished 2 hours ago. I'm so hard, so horny, I don't know what to do with myself.

This girl is brunette, blue eyed and I'm aware I've done it on purpose. It's not the same blue, and she's nowhere near as attractive but it'll have to do.

I hungrily kiss her, desperate for some release. I remove her clothing only becoming slightly happier at her curves. The way she's moaning is making me harder, because it's rapidly reminding me of the way Louis whines during his sex.

I have her naked before I know it, condom on and fucking her into my mattress. I just need to get out this pent up horniness, it's driving me wild.

I jump when I hear an out of character banging on my wall.

"Jesus Christ, keep it down!" His voice calls through, and I stop. Really?

This is your fault! How dare he? I pull out.

"You have to go." I say to her, because she looks so embarrassed.

"Sorry." She blushes, and I feel so bad, yet so angry at Louis.

He has the nerve. He's louder than her.

Don't think about it!

She leaves and I angrily pull on my jeans, not bothering to put anything else on, stomping to Louis' room to argue. I'm so pissed off.

I knock, and he opens it, looking great in a tshirt and skinny jeans. You fucking cock tease. I'm still so hard in my jeans.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask, sounding angry rather than completely horny for him. His eyes flicker down to my open jeans, making me annoyed, before looking up, reciprocating my anger.

"You've been at it all day!" He growls, his blue eyes flashing. "I want some quiet for once."

"This is my place, too," I retaliate, so annoyed at him. I've done this for a year, and he's finding a problem now? He roughly pushes past me, making my chest fill with anger. "I had to send her home!"

He paces rapidly towards the kitchen, and I follow. This isn't over.

"And it's mine," He calls back, walking in the kitchen. "I think I deserve some peace, considering you've done it 22 times this fucking week."

The way he swears makes me painfully hard. Does he know how close I am to snapping? He's counted how many times I've done it?

He turns to face me, his perfect face challenging.

"Are you jealous?" I snap. "Jealous because you're not getting any?"

He pauses for just a second before breathing in hard to argue, defensively.

"No, I'm not jealous."

He's lying.

"Go out and get fucked if you're that wound up, Louis, don't fucking take it out on me!" I shout. I can't believe we're arguing. We never argue.

"Not all of us are sluts like you, giving it to any one who asks!" He snaps, and my fury comes out of me, stepping forward to get in his face, either wanting to hit him, or force him back to the table just behind him and make him scream. He looks so fucking good this close.