Blow My Mind

I wake up, rolling onto my front, and groan from how angrily hard I am. Why the hell would I dream about fucking Louis Tomlinson? It felt so real. I'd have to pull now, and I'm not even fully awake. I would've preferred to have woken up a little later, but this erection is untameable.

I roll to sit on the edge of my bed, frowning at the tied up used condom near my bin. I'm usually a better aim than that. I didn't end up finishing with that girl, so why is that...

Oh my God.

Oh, my fucking God.

I did. We did. And in his room.

His red cheeks. His begging for my fingers. How he kept eye contact when he called himself a slut. The way he cried out when he came. His stomach covered with his release.

Oh, fuck my life, I need to come.

I push up from the bed, showering so quickly I'm questioning whether I actually had a good enough wash, but my cock is thinking for me.

I pull a girl from Uni I'd seen around, and she allows me to fuck her in my room, making nice moans, and it's what I needed to hear. Especially after Louis. Oh, fucking Louis, and his begging for my fingers.

She comes, and I moan in relief because I was so into thinking about Louis, I was building too fast.

I come into the condom, realising how that release paled in comparison to how hard I'd come yesterday. She leaves after trying to get my number, and I have to let her down.

I need some water, and it means I have to leave my room and possibly bump into Louis. Would he be angry?

I walk into the kitchen, noticing straight away that Louis is at the table, but I also notice how his head is laid flat on it, clearly asleep. He's drooling into it, pink lips slightly open. His lashes spread under his closed eyes, messy hair half covering them. He has a large purple mark on his neck from where I bit him, looking annoyingly great, because it's mine. He looks so ruined, and I did it.

I can't leave him to sleep in here. He'd get a sore face. I walk up to him, shaking his soft shoulder.

He snorts, managing to look cute rather than just waking up, and he sits up sharply. He looks confused. His eyes meet mine, and he flushes.

"Oh, hi," He sounds awkward, voice deliciously raspy from sleep. "Sorry, was tired."

He looks so wrecked still. Absolutely and gorgeously ruined. It makes me laugh, and his blue eyes pin to mine.

"I really fucked you up." I state, watching as he turns impossibly pinker on his cheeks as I sit down, looking away to avoid eye contact. Don't be shy. I nudge his foot, making him look back.

"Don't be so embarrassed about it. It was just sex," I smile, trying to make him feel better. "It doesn't have to be a weird thing."

"I've had a lot of sex, but I've never had sex like that, Harry."

A lot of sex? Wait. He just complimented you.

"No?" I smirk. "What was so different?"

He huffs like he doesn't want to talk about it.

"You talking to me. Telling me to say stuff," He blushes, looking away, but his eyes meet mine again. "And I've never come more than once."

What? His boyfriend didn't look after him clearly. I mean, seriously, he took it so well.

"Oh," I say. Did he like it? Would he let me do it again? Would he let me fuck him on this table? Fucking hell, Harry. Be cool for once in your life. I smile at him. "Did you like it?"