Cruel

"Harry."

Go away. I'm too comfortable.

Wow. This skin is soft. I'm distracted, and I slide my hands across what must be a waist. Such flawless skin.

Whoever I'm holding onto has the perfect body. The more I touch it, the harder I'm getting.

"Harry, my alarm." The voice hisses tightly.

Just a few more minutes. Let me enjoy this. I run my hand down a muscular thigh with skin so soft, it confuses me. Their leg opens, so I gently run my fingers up the side of their inner thigh, feeling it twitch under my touch.

"Harry," The voice says, breath caught and aroused. "I have work."

I'm coming round, and I wish I hadn't because I'm clearly touching Louis up in my aroused stupor.

The problem is I've woken up with Louis in my arms again. We'd fucked so much last night, I'd hadn't seen him for a day and a half. It was insane.

I'd come in from Uni late after being at the library, trying to catch up on some of my assignments, and I'd gone straight to the kitchen for some much needed food.

The problem was Louis was there, arguing on the phone with what sounded like his sister, until his eyes met mine. He immediately hung up mid sentence and our bodies almost collided with each others with how hard we kissed. We fucked most of the night, and as usual after times like that, Louis had decided to fall asleep on my bed, which meant he was now in my arms.

Go with it. My hand has paused halfway up his thigh and he must know I'm awake fully now, and that I know I'm holding him and touching him. Make it sexual.

Don't let him know how in love you are.

I resume, bringing my fingers up against his soft inner thigh, and his breath catches. Fuck, I'm so aroused. I'm barely awake.

His back arches in my arms, his ass grazing my hardness, and it successfully makes me gasp and grind into him. He whines, his thigh spreading open wider.

I don't hesitate to lift his leg over my thigh, before cupping at his groin, moaning because he's so hard like me.

I don't care about his alarm, I'm burying myself in him whether it kills me. I grip his cock, lazily stroking it up and down, loving the way his bottom pushes out. You'll get it, you'll definitely get it.

I reach back, half asleep, trying to get the lube I'd placed on the bedside table. I grasp at it finally, moaning softly because he's pushed back into me again. His small hand grips around my arm, the one playing with his length, head curled back into my neck.

We're meant to be together, Louis. Look at us. Your alarm has woken us up, and we're barely alive to the world, but we're still insatiable for each other.

I want to lube three fingers without him noticing, so when my hand leaves his groin he whines. I push into his rear to distract him, before I reach down between his thighs, pressing a finger where I belong, and he gasps loudly, back arching hard.

"Harry." He moans, and I'm almost too gone for this moment.

He's half open anyway, from our lack of sleep. We'd really only finished a couple of hours ago, so his body is still on its way to relaxing. So when I push in two instead, he groans, grinding himself filthily down onto my fingers. He's so ready for me, and it blows my mind that it's always like this but still so tight.