Reunited

Looking at this building, I can't believe Louis kept this a secret. It's massive. He works in Canary Wharf and I can't believe it. It's not even a small business. Working in Canary Wharf was a huge thing.

I walk in the building, hugely aware of my clothing. I had a shirt on, but it wasn't formal at all. I guess you could argue I'd actually buttoned it up for once, but my skinny jeans make me feel so out of place. Everyone is over dressed, in suits and dresses, shoes clicking and holding brief cases. Everything is clean and white, pristine and gorgeous. And Louis is in charge of all of this.

I walk up to the desk, feeling apprehensive to even suggest I wanted to see the man up top. That he's mine, and I was probably going to kiss the shit out of him when I got there.

Me. Looking like a hippie college kid amongst all these working adults.

"Hi," The woman behind the desk smiles politely, eyes only briefly grazing at my clothes. "Can I help you?"

"Hi," I swallow. "I'm here to see Louis?"

Her eyebrows pop up, eyeing at me again.

"Sorry, he's really busy today," She says. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Oh, no," I frown. "But he's expecting me."

"Okay, one second," She replies. "What's your name?"

"Harry."

She walks away to the phone, briefly chatting away, and hanging up.

"Please excuse me," She apologises as she walks back up. "I had to check. Here is a lanyard," She hands me something to put around my neck, a visitor tag on the end. "Take the lift. Press for the top floor. The PIN is 42779."

"Thanks," I smile, turning around. "42779... 42779."

People give me looks when I get further into the building, but I don't care. I get to see Louis.

I get into the lift, looking at the buttons. Right, top floor. I press the button and the door closes.

"Please enter PIN." A woman's voice says.

4. 2. 7. 7. 9.

I jump when another door opens, making my head cock and I walk into another lift. What the fuck.

The doors close and the lift finally inclines, taking me up.

Louis has his own separate lift? That's amazing.

These doors open, a large window on the opposite side of the whole of London, and I think this is the hugest thing to blow my mind about Louis. This right here. The luxury. The beauty of this room. The fact he owns this. Louis.

I walk in, apprehensively checking out the room. There's a desk, a computer on it, a few papers. Theres no one in here, but it's spacious. Free. Glorious.

I walk up to the window, checking out the skyline, mind blown that he gets to see London like this everyday. To see the Thames from this high up. That this is where he works.

His computer is on, so many tabs open, the first thing on the page is an open word document with business plans all typed out in French. He's still working on it, the cursor flashing at the end of the line.

The papers are all random words and sentences. Reminders. Dates. Values and profits.

Paris £4 million. Worth it?

China 4/10/16 - 7/10/16

Ring Niall.

Presentation in Washington 5/09/16 2pm.