How You Meet

Pein

You lived in a small village in the Land of Fire, a village with a small number of ninja. Currently, you were training in the woods behind your home, attacking a small dummy with jutsu when you heard a small noise from behind you. Turning around, you were greeted by a man with bright orange hair and multiple piercings. He walked out from behind a tree and you pulled out a kunai, taking a defensive stance.

"Who are you?" You asked as he stepped closer, stopping only when he was in front of you.

"I am pein, and I am god." He stated calmly as you stood there, looking him up and down skeptically. "I saw you train just now, and I thought you'd be a good addition to my team."

You put the kunai away and stood up straight to look him in his eyes. "Why me?"

"You're talented, especially since you're from a town that lacks significant shinobi force. You'd be exceptional." Pein showed no emotion as you rose an eyebrow at his words.

"This is a lot to take in, here." He said and handed you a paper. "I'll let you think it over. I'll go there between 5 and 8 pm, meet me if you decide to join. I won't wait forever, only a week, so decide quick." You looked over the paper with clear directions written on it and when you looked up to answer, he was gone.

"Weird..." You looked around before going back inside, holding the paper tightly in your hand.

Konan

You were walking through the Hidden Rain, clutching your rain coat tight as you ran under a nearby shops overhang.

"Finally." You sighed as you removed your hood, shaking your damp hair lightly. When you looked up your eyes caught sight of a paper angel dangling from the edge of the clothed cover, just out of the rains reach.

"This is so beautiful." You spoke quietly as you reached out to touch it delicately.

"Do you really think so?" A soft voice spoke from your side. As you looked over, a girl with blue hair approached slowly and looked at the paper art you were admiring. She looked at you and you blushed at her soft gaze before turning back to the angel.

"Y-yeah. It's really lovely." You smiled softly as you turned to look at her, noticing a very light blush spread over her cheeks as well.

"It's a sign of good luck in the Hidden Rain." She spoke gently, reaching her hand into her pocket. As she glanced back at you, she extended her hand, revealing a duplicate paper angel in her palm. "Since you like it so much, here."

You smiled widely as you grabbed it delicately, admiring the craftsmanship of the doll.

"Thank y-" You spoke as you looked up, but noticed the woman was gone. Smiling, you hooked the angel to the inside of your coat before heading off once again.

Hidan

"Dammit!" You said as you walked up to the stores counter, anger evident on your features.

"Can I help you?" The peppy girl behind the counter asked, despite the obvious tension.

"Yeah, I was looking for a Jashin pendant and I can't seem to find any." You said through a forced smile.